BY HERSHEY'S #11 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Rebeca S.
Toronto, NV
This is the best chocolate in the world ! I love it since I was like 8 ! I eat it like once a week and it always make me feel better! If u want to cheer me up give me one of this ! I absolutely recommend everyone to try it
Naomi B.
Wales
Difficult to find here in the UK but when I see it, I always buy it. The American chocolate tastes a lot different to UK chocolate, I think theirs is more bitter? Either way, delicious chocolate bar, one of my favorites!
Isabella D.
Av San Juan
This specific brand is one of the best brands of chocolates there, with a lot of competition too !! I love these chocolates with madness, they are divine and the link between cookies and white chocolate is wonderful...
Margie C.
Ontario, Canada
This is my favorite chocolate bar of all times. White chocolate isn't always the best, but you can't get any better than this. It's impossible to not finish the whole bar. It's addicting. Everyone should try these.
Camila B.
Miami
This is my favorite chocolate. I absolutely loved it. It's so delicious 😋 I can't live without this chocolate. I eat like 6 or 7 on real size per week. I'm a chocoholic. I love Heshey's because they're the best❤️.
Falon P.
Havre Boucher , NS
Definitely one of my top candy bars, sooo good, it melts in your mouth but still has a crunch to it, love getting these! Herseys knows what they're doing! Next time you're out, get one, you'll be glad you did!
Frish Q.
I used to love them so much but not anymore it maybe because I ate them so much until I got sick of it. I like that it has little crunchy balls of cookie it's very sweet there is no other candy bar like this .
Tahnee T.
Newcastle upon Tyne
Such a sweet idea for a present, gift or even just as a snack! They have a indulgent chocolate flavor with a hint of cookies and creme/Oreo taste which makes the chocolate irresistible!! I'd highly recommend
Hasanpreet M.
I personally am not a fan of this chocolate! I love the original but, personally this is not my favourite! They just don't taste very good in my opinion, some people may love them but, I am not one of them.
Crystal W.
These delicious chocolate bars now come in a fun snack size easy to put in lunches for your kids or just a small enough portion to hit the craving and they are nicely prices at Walmart for just two dollars!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?