BY HERSHEY'S #10 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Torii M.
Best candy in the world!!! I always splurge on so many during this holiday season !
Dee Y.
I can only eat these every so often. Not only because I absolutely LOVE them but because they are so richly amazing with white chocolate! They are beyond delicious though.
Raquel
I'm not a chocolate lover but i love this chocolate bar it tastes delicious its amazing. The cookies and cream tastes is lovely.
Wirda A.
East Elmhurst, NY
The Hershey's Cookies N' Creme tastes delicious, the right size for that midnight craving. Would definitely purchase it again!
Aigira J.
Do you like chocolate bars that have a cuddle crunch it it and is infused with your favorite cookie and favorite type of chocolate! This is by far my most favorite chocolate bar ever. It is one of the most tastiest cookies and cream chocolate bar out their. I buy this from Hasty market, Fresh co and many more. It has a great value it is under two dollars since I was. I would recommend this to all cookies & creams lovers as well as white chocolate lovers.
Ariana P.
These are a super sweet treat. they have gotten more expensive over the years for sure and I'm pretty certain they taste different from different countries. still one of my go to bars if i really want something. good if you need portion control i guess because they are so sweet i can only eat 2 of the squares/ rectangles at a time.
Erin M.
Thunder Bay, ON
One of my favorite store bought, cheap chocolate bars. There aren't many white chocolate bars out there that aren't expensive so it's great to come across one that is super is easy to just grab and throw into your cart at the till and not have to worry about spending $5 on a bar of chocolate because most of the time it's only $1.
Patricia D.
Venezuela
This is a product that in addition to recommend it 100%, be of the highest quality, many people recommended it for having the best products as already said before, has a rich taste of white chocolate chocolate chip that melts in your mouth causing it want to eat all the cookies and cream bars Hershey's
Amy H.
London
Oh my god, I love this chocolate bar so much! It is so smooth with bits of cookie in it to give it a good crunch, this is one of my favorite chocolates, the taste is incredible, everyone should try it. Sadly, I live in England, and it costs about £2 for a small bar so I hardly ever buy it.
Mona S.
Warsaw
I don't always pick this chocolate bar, because it's a little bit too sweet for me. But when i do, i always end up wondering why i don't get it more often. I guess it's one of these chocolate bars that you have to be in a certain mood to want. I don't think i'd say i crave this though.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?