BY HERSHEY'S #11 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Rachel L.
Scotia, NY
SO many people love this bar! But it's just SO sweet, I'll have to give the chocolate with cookies a try. I think it's the white chocolate I don't like. I love to put it in the freezer though, curbs the strong sugary taste a bit!
Alyssa N.
Moline, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are good, but I have to be in the mood to eat them. Because they are white-chocolate based, they are super sweet, which can be a little cloying if you eat to much of it. I do love the added texture of the cookie bits, though.
Kassandra F.
Can these taste anymore good?! my go to chocolate I love everything about this
Sierra m.
I'm not really a fan of chocolate but I love white chocolate! The combination if this version of coockies and cremebis so delicious! I love the crunch from the coockies.
Ana Victoria T.
Allen, Texas
Sweet Tooth Expert
I'm so in love with this cookies and cream bar chocolate. The taste delicious. This cookies and cream bar is super smooth. It taste more like a white chocolate than milk chocolate. When I buy it, I sometimes do milkshakes with it and let me tell you, it is super delicious. If you have a sweet tooth like me, don't think about it, just buy it, you won't regret it.
beth t.
Vandalia, OH
My teenage son loves this candy bar. He says it's his piece of heaven. . Around holidays I buy the special bars for his treats .
Megen M.
Alpena, MI
THIS IS MY ULTIMATE FAVORITE CANDY! I love love love LOVE white chocolate! I don't care what anyone says!
Claudia G.
I've never tried these Santa ones but I've tried the originally chocolate bar and I love it probably more than the milk chocolate bar!
Torii M.
Best candy in the world!!! I always splurge on so many during this holiday season !
Dee Y.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I can only eat these every so often. Not only because I absolutely LOVE them but because they are so richly amazing with white chocolate! They are beyond delicious though.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?