BY HERSHEY'S #11 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Mia K.
Owings Mills, MD
Ive been eating these since I was a child and they have always satisfied my desires! So delectable and a great value! I eat these when its time to treat myself! It has a nice crunch.
Pierina C.
Orlando , FL
Este hershey's es sin duda alguna mi chocolate preferido, anteriormente iba mucho al cine con mis amigos en Venezuela y no dudaba en comprarlo, ahora es irresistible ir a walmart y no comprar uno, son una delicia.
Beth H.
Deland, FL
This is like heaven. I always eat this as slow as someone that loves chocolate could possibly eat. It is creamy and I love the white chocolate with the cookies pieces. I always break off each section one by one when I eat. Totally worth every penny!
Tony B.
Lisle, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert
My all time favorite candy bar. I love the creamy white chocolate flavor mixed with the crunchy cookie pieces. It's not too overwhelming, but just right. Always affordable and never disappoints! Highly recommend.
Omni B.
Bradenton, FL
Best candy bar ever created! I remember when these first came out. To date this has to be my all time favorite! The combination of textures and flavor always put a smile on my face.
Jess T.
Philadelphia , PA
so so good- these have been my favorite since I was a child. I'm not a big chocolate person so white chocolate has always been my healthy balance. the taste is so milky and smooth.
Allie T.
Sweet Tooth Expert
My mom's favorite. I love the flavor of this candy bar. It's super yummy and I love that the white chocolate comes out a lot, but still have that crunch of the chocolate cookie. YUM
Callie S.
New Salisbury, IN
no way to even explain that this is the best candy bar a person can buy !!!!!!1 white chocolate is the way to go especially if you hate regular chocolate amazing melts in my mouth!
Kaitlyn M.
Newtown Sq, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert
these are amazingly good. so rich and creamy and a nice treat. tastes just like cookies and cream too! price isn't bad either and if you're a vanilla lover then give it a try.
Makenzie F.
Ogden, UT
This is my favorite chocolate and I expect this in my Christmas Stocking, Easter and any other holiday. Will always repurchase when I need that pick me up fix. All shapes and sizes.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?