BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 155 Answers
Annmarie S.
Hasbrouck Hts, NJ
This is one candy bar I can never just walk by! If you like white chocolate and you like Oreos, you need this in your life-i promise ! The combination of the two is just too good to pass up!
Samantha T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are so awesome. Melt in your mouth delicious with nice crunchy chunks. Oreo type flavor but i think these taste better. They are cheap and available at a lot of places. I think these are much better than any other Hershey flavors as well.
Kristen C.
Waldorf, MD
Hershey's Cookies and Cream bars are my hands down favorite treat! I'm not a huge fan of chocolate, and cookies and cream is always a favorite flavor of mine. The Creamy milk Chocolate mixed with cookie chunks is a perfect balance and a great candy. Beware though, they do melt quick!
Abisola A.
I love cookies and cream with a passion and Hersheys always does the taste justice. Every time I eat white chocolate it's from Hershey and I don't even think I could get it from anywhere else. Even if it melts in my finger tips on hot days.
Vanessa C.
Wilkes Barre, PA
This is my favorite chocolate bar. It's the best white chocolate ever. I really like the small amounts of cookie in them its practically perfect. I think Oreos are good but they just have too much sweetness ...I'm talking about the ones dipped in chocolate..ugh. The perfect little snack
Kareemma H.
Valley Stream, NY
My ♥♥ FAVVVVVVVVVVV♥♥ Candy Bar I believe I have EVER tried .I like the way it melts in my mouth and the crunch of the chocolate after .I am so addicted lol I cant go to the store without picking one up♥♥
Drew N.
Bowling Green, KY
When I first found these, I was in the 5th grade at church camp. Now, I'm a freshman in college and find myself craving them all the time. Costco/Sam's Club/ normally has them in a big pack, and they are awesome after being put in the freezer. Works perfect in a homemade milkshake, too!
Emily W.
Alachua, FL
I'm not usually a huge white chocolate fan but this stuff is different! I think it's the crunch of the cookie pieces contrasted with the creamy white chocolate. It tastes amazing. If you're unsure, give it a try, you won't be disappointed.
Ashley R.
Hershey's Cookies & Cream Bar is my favorite Hershey's bar for sure. I have always loved Cookies & Cream, and they are the only brand I can find that is always out even when Easter isn't around like some other brands have it. I love the creamy white chocolate and the crunchy cookies.
Alexa P.
El Paso, TX
I love Hershey and this has to be my favorite product from them. I've yet to got a hard or old chocolate bar. I always get nice soft and creamy bar with a strong burst of flavor. Has a great balance and I love the crunch from the cookies.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?