BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 155 Answers
Katie P.
St Petersburg, FL
Yum Yum Yum. I did not think that cookies 'n' creme bars could get any better. Love the portability and the texture. Way better for individual size bites. I pick these up at my local gas station constantly!
Marissa G.
I love Hersheys cookies and creme I swear I can eat two whole bars!!!! I know I know that is bad, but chocolate is my weakness. I understand that this is not a review for Hershey's Kisses Hugs but those are also very very good!!! Both are creamy and you cannot just have one. It is also the closest thing that I could find to a Chocolate I grew up eating in Germany called Kinder Riegel Google it!!!!!
Montana M.
Ashland , KS
Best chocolate bar around! Just melts in your mouth. White chocolate with cookie bits! Heaven! I eat this at least once a week maybe more. I would much rather have this than a regular Hershey bar. i would recommend this to everyone i know! Best chocolate ever!
Kendall D.
I am definitely addicted to these things!!!! First of all I personally LOVE the flavor cookies n creme. I also really like the Hershey's brand. You can never go wrong with all of their chocolate. The flavors are so yummy. Definitely worth the purchase!
genesis d.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Esto Es carisimo Donde yo vivo, metafora, ni Vendiendo un riñon compraria Varias de ESTOS, su direction calidad es excelente, Demasiado rico, Cuando pruebo uno, quiero mas y muchos mas, imparable, Exquisitos hijo, Hasta Buena presentacion Tienen, Vale Lo Que Cuesta
Samantha T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are so awesome. Melt in your mouth delicious with nice crunchy chunks. Oreo type flavor but i think these taste better. They are cheap and available at a lot of places. I think these are much better than any other Hershey flavors as well.
Amanda M.
Saginaw, MI
I absolutely love this bar. White chocolate with little bits of cookie spread throughout for that nice crunchy texture. matches perfectly with that smooth chocolate, this will surely satisfy your sweet tooth
Kyra B.
Hillsboro, OH
These are by far my Favorite candy bar. I am so glad not only do they make the but also make this flavor in several other items. :) the taste is very rich and smooth. easy to get, normally the gas station. Enjoy a cookies and cream bar today.
Kristen C.
Waldorf, MD
Hershey's Cookies and Cream bars are my hands down favorite treat! I'm not a huge fan of chocolate, and cookies and cream is always a favorite flavor of mine. The Creamy milk Chocolate mixed with cookie chunks is a perfect balance and a great candy. Beware though, they do melt quick!
Emily W.
Alachua, FL
I'm not usually a huge white chocolate fan but this stuff is different! I think it's the crunch of the cookie pieces contrasted with the creamy white chocolate. It tastes amazing. If you're unsure, give it a try, you won't be disappointed.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?