BY HERSHEY'S #11 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Brittany M.
Linden, TN
Anything Hershey is amazing. I have a ritual for how i eat this. I take one rectangle put it on my tongue, and melt the cream. then i get the cookie pieces and chew them up. I have to be careful of these. They are so good!
nana n.
Seattle, WA
Liz D.
Ohhh my I loooove Hershey cookies & cream. Its wonderful smooth chocolate with bits of Oreo Cookies. The Hershey chocolate bar is a treat anytime of day. Can be used for baking also.
Ana A.
Kissimmee , FL
This heavenly white chocolate is everything a chocolate lover could ever ask for. It's so affordable and the cookie pieces just add a burst of flavor in your mouth. This is worthy of all the repurchases in the world!
Erica R.
The chocolate has a nice, smooth texture and the cookie pieces are a nice change from the standard chocolate bar. I find that I get tired of the taste if I eat these all the time, but once in awhile they're a nice treat!
Kendra B.
Brooklyn, NY
My favorite trick or treat candy in the bag! Love it year round. I'm a huge fan of white chocolate and the cookie pieces are a perfect little addition to the candy
darshell S.
Woodbridge, VA
This is my weakness, I absolutely love the cookies and cream bars. I wish I could eat them and not gain weight haha
Samantha D.
Auburn, AL
Yummy! Never can eat just a small portion of it. Great if you put it in the freezer. The only bad thing is their slightly waxy chocolate.
Lindsy M.
Spring Run, PA
I have tried very hard to like this type of candy, but i just cant seem to. This is probably my least favorite Hershey's product.
Erin P.
Sussex, WI
I love this Hershey's bar, especially the little cookie crunch pieces! I did notice that I could only eat a little at a time because it gave me a little bit of a stomach ache...
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?