BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 155 Answers
Montana M.
Ashland , KS
Best chocolate bar around! Just melts in your mouth. White chocolate with cookie bits! Heaven! I eat this at least once a week maybe more. I would much rather have this than a regular Hershey bar. i would recommend this to everyone i know! Best chocolate ever!
Suzanne X.
These are really sweet and taste so good! You definitely can't just eat one and stop. Sometimes I'll eat an entire bar and I'm still carving for more. They're just that good! All these talking about Hersery's Cookies and Cream bar is really making me want to go out and get one right now!
Amanda M.
Saginaw, MI
I absolutely love this bar. White chocolate with little bits of cookie spread throughout for that nice crunchy texture. matches perfectly with that smooth chocolate, this will surely satisfy your sweet tooth
Leanna S.
Weslaco, TX
These are so good! You can buy one for about one dollar. They melt in your mouth and they are good! I love eating these while watching a movie. And I think for the price they are a yummy treat!It taste like white chocolate and with oreo or something! I recomment to anyone with a sweet tooth!
Kyra B.
Hillsboro, OH
These are by far my Favorite candy bar. I am so glad not only do they make the but also make this flavor in several other items. :) the taste is very rich and smooth. easy to get, normally the gas station. Enjoy a cookies and cream bar today.
Amber B.
Newnan, GA
I love chocolate and I especially love white chocolate. This candy bar is great for anything really.. snack, gift, and it even fits perfectly in a card for any special occasion. I personally don't like chunks in my food, but this candy bar doesn't bother me, its actually one of my favorites!
VE-1137207 Genessys P.
miami, florida
God . i love this chocolate. is the best ever !!!! de Todos los chocolates Hersheys este es mi favorito .it is delicious and you melts in your mouth .you get at the drugstore or kiosk. i recommend it ever!! You should try it seriously
d e l i c i o u s !
Denise T.
Las Vegas, NV
So...did you know that Hershey's and similar brands don't use REAL chocolate in their recipes anymore due to budgeting?! They're made out of oil substitutes instead. GROSS! If I want chocolate I want the real deal and it's worth shelling out a few extra bucks to avoid big chemical budgeting.
Amber G.
Humboldt, SD
Although not my favorite, this candy bar is very good. I love white chocolate, and this bar is perfect. It is pretty rich, so I can only eat a few pieces in a sitting (which is good for my figure lol). It's not my go to bar, and I wouldn't get it if there were other options. BUT if it were offered to me, or I'm craving it then I get one :)
Marissa G.
I love Hersheys cookies and creme I swear I can eat two whole bars!!!! I know I know that is bad, but chocolate is my weakness. I understand that this is not a review for Hershey's Kisses Hugs but those are also very very good!!! Both are creamy and you cannot just have one. It is also the closest thing that I could find to a Chocolate I grew up eating in Germany called Kinder Riegel Google it!!!!!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?