BY HERSHEY'S #10 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Ayla M.
Carnegie, PA
These are really hard to come by, but I always enjoy them when I do! Might be just me but can never finish the whole candy bar in one sitting like I can with others. (probably a good thing?) It's just a little rich but always a good treat in smaller amounts.
Rabel T.
Este es mi chocolate favorito. Aunque cuando se trata de hersheys todos son magnificos. siempre lo compro en la universidad o cuando voy al supermercado. Es super barato, muy asequible.
Nikole C.
Doral, FL
I'm not really excited about any product with have "cookies and cream" flavor, i think this one es ok, but if i have to choice between this chocolate bar and another one, i would pick the other
Jewelissa V.
McPherson, KS
Being a cookies and cream ice cream fan I decided to try one of these. Best decision ever made. Such a good rich taste. The crunch of the cookie makes it so good. I'm definitely buying more.
Danielle M.
Nacogdoches, TX
Oh my kids love these!!!!! They are creamy and with the small bites of of cookie make this a great treat for them both. I prefer the regular size bad to the king size only because the chocolate is a little thicker in the bigger bars and it tends to be too much of a good thing. Otherwise, a great treat!
Kadian M.
miami
Loove .... Love.... Love..... I enjoy this bar atleast twice per month. its just so soooooo good.  Reasonable and i was sold at my local supermarket. I love the cookie in this bar
Rachel B.
These are delicious!!! I'm a candy fanatic, so I should know! The taste is very sweet, and the cookie bits give a nice crunch. The thickness is about the same as a regular Hershey bar, and the rectangles are nice for breaking apart and sharing. A must for white chocolate and/ or cookies and cream fans!
Danielle K.
Mc Kenzie, TN
I would definitely go to a store just to purchase this hersheys bar! It's so unique from all the other types of chocolate bars. I have never heard one complaint from anyone trying this candy.
Amber H.
Minneapolis, MN
Yummy, delicious, creamy white chocolate with cookie pieces; how could you go wrong? This candy bar is one of my favorite when making a sweets purchase. It is difficult to not buy milk chocolate, but when I have a need for something sweet and indulging with a non milk chocolate flavor, this is perfect.
Mango 🐹.
Brooklyn, NY
I freaking love this chocolate so much. I remember whenever I get upset about something or stressed out from work/school, I would go to the nearest deli and pick this one. Grew up with this chocolate and I will continue eating it!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?