BY HERSHEY'S #11 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Arnika R.
Arcadia, CA
One of my favorite Hershey's cookies and cream bars. The taste is amazing and it's cookies and cream making it even better.
Madeline L.
Antioch, IL
It's very sweet because it's mostly white chocolate. There's plenty of chunks of cookie though.
Swalihah A.
I don't have much of a sweet tooth. In fact.....I kind of hate chocolate, unless I have a rare craving for it. But this candy bar is heaven. It's not too sweet, and the mixture of white chocolate + chocolate cookies is just perfect. I give this 20 stars.
Julia B.
Orange park, FL
My children love these. The cookies and cream is so much better than the regular bars because of the cookies added to them. I'm not normally a huge fan of white chocolate but these hit the spot.
Haley L.
Zebulon, NC
I like it they are pretty good but not like my favorite they are just ok to me
Daveaux R.
Monroe, MI
My favorite candy bar, by far! It's very light and literally melts in your mouth. The cookie bits are crop and delightful! You can't beat the price either. I wish I had one right now ;)
Karla H.
Goshen , IN
It's amazing! This is the on,y candy bar that I eat... It taste right and you can never not like it! If you have t tried it the. Please try because you won't regret it!!
madison b.
If I ever want to make my boyfriend not be mad at me, I take him one of these and all is forgiven.
Rocel S.
La Mesa, CA
I have been eating these ever since I was a little girl. These are so delicious and the added crunch of the cookies just make it ten times better!
Rochelle G.
BATON ROUGE, LA
Omg this brings back childhood memories. I was obsessed! I literally had to have one of these everyday for a year and you would think I had enough....nope!! It's one of my favorite candy bars still. And I met my fiance who is just as obsessed as me!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?