BY HERSHEY'S #20 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?155 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Mary Beth F.
Middletown, MD
This candy bar is amazing! It tastes like white chocolate with bits of Oreo cookies inside of it! It is like nothing I have ever tasted before and I have not heard of one person who did not like the taste of this candy bar.
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
I absolutely love this candy bar, and that's kind of weird for me because I don't really care for white chocolate. The chocolate is creamy and smooth and the little chunks of cookie are yummy! The taste almost reminds me of an Oreo. I have used this candy bar in cookies and cupcakes as well!
Megan H.
Sidney, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love these. They are delicious! I love tho buy these when I'm in the mood for something chocalatey, but not too chocalatey! They taste just like cookies and creme just like they say they do! I can get these for around $.50 at my local grocery store, so they are a great value for me as well!
Laura L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
The Hershey's Cookies and Cream Bar is my favorite type of Hershey's chocolate. I love the white chocolate taste and they are filled with little bits of cookie. Overall, a great candy bar and not very expensive.
Maria D.
Yum Yum Yum! this bar is great and has an amazing unique taste with great value and taste and etc...... The flavor is unique and certain and a light kind of crunchy and compares to alternatives in a great way and i would recommend this to other!!
Karli M.
Cleves, OH
Perfect size to grab a few and go! The texture is wonderful, smooth silky and creamy with a hint of crunch! Their size and shape make it a perfect shareable treat. I love these for the little ones because I can devide up a few between all the kids. They each are happy to get a treat and I am happy to have portion control.
Hillary S.
I really enjoyed eating these as a snack in high school. The older I got though my taste buds changed a lot now this product is still great in small amounts but the whole bar is just too sweet for me. I'd love it if they made these in half sizes!
Chanda W.
I love the taste of cookies and cream and this is my favorite candy bar. It is very sweet though, so if your not a big sweet fan, this is not for you. The chocolate is very smooth and the cookies are crunchy.
Taylor S.
These are amazing. I like to keep some in my bowl on my desk at work and some hidden away at the house for snacking. If you like the Hershey's Cookies 'n' Crème Bar, these are much handier with the same delicious taste.
Amanda K.
Who doesn't love a piece of candy they can eat that also has their favorite cookie inside? This is my favorite candy out there and I've loved it for as long as I can remember. My favorite thing to do is put it in the freezer before I eat it. Yummy!!! Highly recommended candy if you ask me! :-)
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
St Louis Park, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro, NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?