BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 155 Answers
Marly F.
Cookies and cream is my favorite chocolate because it's so good and creamy I love it so much I love the chunks in it I'm a big fan of it I love it to eat it in school
Khanh N.
This is soo good, It good if you want a light snack and overall. It is alos pretty affordable. I will continue to buy them 100%. I bought mine at target but you can buy them almost anywhere, like the 99 cent store and Walmart...

Alison T.
Rochester, NY
I'm obsessed with Oreo's so of course this candy bar is a go to for me. It is so delicious. It is the perfect combination of creamy white chocolate and delicious chocolate cookie pieces. I can't get enough of it. I reccomend it to all of my other Oreo lovers.
If you love milk and cookies, this is an excellent choice of white chocolate to snack on. One bite of it is a chip of oreo cookie. Melts in your mouth instantly. Every time I have this I enjoy eating it with a nice tall glass of milk.
Tyler H.
Love Hershey’s Cookies and Cream candy bars. Just the perfect amount of crunch in every bite. Always a great price , typically $.89 at most stores. Definitely will satisfy a sweet tooth!Hersheys Cookies n Creme 6 Count 1.55 Oz Bars
Becca L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Delicious alternative to regular chocolate from the Hershey line There are small cookie pieces throughout the chocolate. You can buy this from any standard grocery store. The cookie pieces give it a nice crunchy texture. I would repurchase.
Gabby D.
Merrimack, NH
One of my favorite candy bars! Just an fyi that it super sweet so you might not finish it all at once! You have white chocolate, then you have these! theyre the best i totally reccomend you pick one up at your local rite aID or where ever else sells candy.
Kyle L.
Red Bank, NJ
The greatest candy bar in existence, the end all be all of the chocolate world (rich chocolate snobs back off) the gold prize of trick or treating. Best flavor, best texture in all of the land. The king of candy, thank you Hershey.
Jamasia S.
Clinton
My dream husband, in a chocolate bar. Smooth, rich, has a good crunch, and leaves the aftertaste of the white chocolate. I buy at least one of these a day and eat one every other day. TRY THIS CANDY BAR, IT IS DELICIOUS.
Amy M.
Cookies n cream is my favorite candy bar. I love the cookie pieces they are not to big or to small, just right. The price is great also. I always break mine up and put them in my cupcakes as a surprise for my kids. They love it.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?