BY HERSHEY'S #10 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Abisola A.
I love cookies and cream with a passion and Hersheys always does the taste justice. Every time I eat white chocolate it's from Hershey and I don't even think I could get it from anywhere else. Even if it melts in my finger tips on hot days.
Zhane J.
This is seriously the best candy in the snack game. Lol. Delicious white chocolate that's rich, creamy, and with a twinge of vanilla and the cookies add just the most perfect crunch. I have yet to meet or taste a better chocolate candy.
Jenna K.
Cookies n cream Hershey bars are my absolute favorite. So when I got these eggs in my Easter basket as a kid I was ecstatic! They state great and they're fun to eat. I will buy them for my children when they're old enough to eat them.
Maya A.
If you want something sweet and tasty but the chocolate isn't too overpowering, you want this choc bar. When you take a bite into the rich chocolate flavor you can taste the crunch of the cookie too. It's a perfect Stocking stuffer!!!
Chelsey M.
Anaheim, CA
Favorite Hershey's bar! Taste just like the cookies n cream ice creams. When I'm craving chocolate, 3 out of 5 times I'll get this chocolate. It's pretty cheap, less than $1.50. If it's more then that, I'd purchase another chocolate.
Stephanny M.
Me encanta, me encanta! Nada como el Hershey, definitivamente. Pero este en especial es uno de mis favoritos. Perfecto para regalar, así sea a otra persona o a uno mismo, ¿por qué no? La cosa es que sabe riquísimo. Lo amarán como yo!
amanda w.
While I think this candy bar is delicious, I recently learned that 'white chocolate' is not actually chocolate!! So that was kind of a let down. But regardless, this candy is creamy and the perfect size when you have a sweet craving.
Constance P.
Aldie, VA
Love these! I like to sneak them into a movie. I prefer them over the bar because it's resealable so you can eat as much or as little as you want in one sitting. They don't cost a lot so I will continue sneaking them into my movies.
Sylvia P.
Aberdeen , SD
These were my favorite snack as a kid. They have a nice consistency and great flavor. They are a bit sweet though. It's a once in awhile treat. They're very affordable. If you're a white chocolate fan I recommend giving these a try.
Carolina F.
Windermere, FL
Hershey's cookies and creme is one of my favorite chocolates. It's just pure bliss.. Cannot recommend it enough. I like it much better than the other ones on the Hershey variety, it's not buttery like its siblings and I LOVE THAT.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?