BY HERSHEY'S #11 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Jennifer M.
W Jefferson, NC
These are my son's favorite candy! He loves the taste. We get the snack size. Not too much of a good thing. And its a great value.
kemo f.
Philadelphia, PA
Omg I totally love eating these tho I can eat this all day tho like ma fav when I was a kid lol n still is to......
Naomi P.
Amo este chocolate, me encanta su sabor y para mi es realmente adictivo, si compro uno luego tengo que comprar otro, lo malo es que es caro. Se los recomiendo.
Diannys C.
My little brother loves this chocolate bar. He loves it in all the versions.
Jocelyn J.
When I take my niece trick or treating I can only hope she gets lots of these! Any she gets she will be sharing with her favorite aunt! Yum yum!
Courtney F.
Masonville, IA
Cookies n creme is my go to when I'm in the mood for white chocolate! King size is even better since it is big enough for now and later! The cookie pieces really makes this candy bar good!
Michelle a.
Middletown, RI
I feel like Hershey's cookie and creme bars often go overlooked but are a great sweet. I like that the packages have a to and from heart for Valentine's Day.
Laci R.
Pineville, LA
I'm not a big Chocolate fan, but this candy bar is life. I've ate this ever since I was a child. When my husband wants to surprise me with something from the gas station, he brings me a king size Cookies & Cream bar. Best one ever!!
Haley F.
I love cookies and creme Hershey bars but hate how they melt, so I was super excited when I heard about the Drops. They are very yummy. I am just put off by how expensive they are. You can buy three candy bars for the price of a small bag. They are still delicious though!
Emily S.
Keller, TX
I don't really care for white chocolate unless it's Hershey's cookies and cream candy bars. This is yummy but something I could only enjoy every once in a while.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?