BY HERSHEY'S #11 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Cara F.
Is it bad to say I'd prefer this over a regular chocolate bar because that's how good it is!!
Rebecca C.
las Vegas, NV
As a kid, this was my favorite candy bar. As an adult it's kind of something my taste buds grew out of. My fiance loves them though.
Claud D.
Ocala, FL
It's so milky lol but In a good way. The chocolate is so good especially for the white chocolate lovers. The cookie part is also good and it tastes so good.
Michelle M.
Savannah, TN
I like this candy bar. It's just not my favorite flavor. I prefer the original Hershey's because it melts in your mouth really smoothly and there is no crunch.
Nicole H.
I love this!!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️. This is my go to sweet treat! It's really cheap and can be found at any store. I purchase these all the time, especially for that time of the month when I crave them. I definitely recommend them.😊
Jennifer T.
Rosemead, CA
This is the best thing ever. I could have this at any day, time, anywhere. This is honestly my childhood favorite for life
Sabrinna J.
Hilliard, FL
These are delicious! i just recently ate them with smores and it was out of this world! The value of them are great! in my opinion i like them better than the regular ones! you can buy them pretty much anywhere. i mostly get them at a gas station!!
Maryam A.
N Royalton, OH
This candy bar has a special place in my heart. I've loved it since I was first introduced to it in the 4th grade.
Charlie B.
Monroe, LA
I can never pass up a Hershey's cookies and cream bar when I'm at the checkout of grocery stores. I get one. Every. Single. Time. && I don't share it either, it's all mine.
Stacy G.
Levittown, PA
My son loves these... ever since they came out, this is the only candy he will eat now. And it's super easy to eat (he has braces)
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?