BY HERSHEY'S #10 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Pinki D.
Vienna, VA
Having a sweet tooth the Hershey's cookies for sure made my day. I would usually prefer milky bar but this chocolate for sure earned some extra points. loved the combination of white chocolate and the crunchiness of the cookies.
So so fr me it's like an immense treat
Krys R.
Amazingly good and everyone in my house loves it; the white chocolate is smooth and the cookie crumbs added aren't overwhelming. Take precautions when eating if you have a peanut allergy as it is manufactured in a peanut based facility - this was the only downside being that now I am unable to consume them.
Marla G.
The first time I tried this I was in middle school. I was skeptical as chocolate critic and lover. When I tell you guys that this is beyond the best Hershey's chocolate flavor yet I am not lying.......
Olga A.
Philadelphia, PA
IF you like white chocolate, than this is a must try! The chocolate melts in your mouth leaving cookies in them. There is a crunch to the texture and it is just so delicious!
Alison C.
El Paso , TX
My absolute favorite white chocolate to eat. melts in your mouth and tastes just like cookies and cream. The value of the candy bar is fair. We buy these all the time. who doesn't love white chocolate with mini oreo chips in it.
PRISCILA COSTA PEREIRA S.
Minnetonka, MN
I love it so much. I have about 3 pots at home; I love passing at my feet and moisturizing. They get firmer and smoother. I like to spend in my body in winter too, because there take some of the dryness and leave it hydrated.
Kylie M.
Yukon, OK
For along Time these were hard to come by here where I'm from, and then our local gas station started to carry them and my childhood love for these came flooding back.... perfect creamy goodness ❤❤👐👐
Jasmin C.
Truly a classic! Just had one for the first time since I was little and it's just as yummy. It's a different taste than the other chocolate bars at the grocery store and super affordable. Loooove it!
Alexa W.
Stone Mountain, GA
I love this chocolate bar. White chocolate is such a nice break from the original Hershey's bar. The bar melts in my mouth and the cookies inside give it a nice crunch as well. Nice job Hershey's!
carrie m.
Huntersville
Oh these are so amazing!! The best indulgence I could think of. They are super affordable and are very portable for when we get a sweet tooth. I pick some up whenever I am at the grocery store and have them on hand when a sweet emergency arrises. I will buy these forever.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?