BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Karli M.
Cleves, OH
Perfect size to grab a few and go! The texture is wonderful, smooth silky and creamy with a hint of crunch! Their size and shape make it a perfect shareable treat. I love these for the little ones because I can devide up a few between all the kids. They each are happy to get a treat and I am happy to have portion control.
Amanda K.
Who doesn't love a piece of candy they can eat that also has their favorite cookie inside? This is my favorite candy out there and I've loved it for as long as I can remember. My favorite thing to do is put it in the freezer before I eat it. Yummy!!! Highly recommended candy if you ask me! :-)
Britt D.
Knox, PA
I don't eat a lot of chocolate but when I do the Hershey's cookies and cream bar is one of my favorite chocolate bars I love the mix of crunchy and how it melts in your mouth there very good and an easy snack
Beatriz T.
Hinesville, GA
This chocolate bar, is one of my favorites! I always buy it when I go to the movies. It tastes really good. There are no words to describe. It is crunchy and soft at the same time. It melts easily though. But I don't mind because it's worth it.
Samantha P.
Columbia, MO
Yummmmmmy! This chocolate bar is a hidden gem in the chocolate game. It's a great alternative to regular chocolate, with a crunch inside as well. Only bad thing about it? There's not more that comes in a package.
Cassondra J.
Pittsburgh , PA
I love this candy bar, however don't eat it very often because of the sweetness, when I do get it, I have to be in the mood and even then I barely eat it all at once because it is very sweet compared to the regular milk chocolate bar, and this is coming from a extreme lover of white chocolate
Hillary S.
I really enjoyed eating these as a snack in high school. The older I got though my taste buds changed a lot now this product is still great in small amounts but the whole bar is just too sweet for me. I'd love it if they made these in half sizes!
Alicia P.
Egg Harbor Cy, NJ
These are great! I love the bit size, individually wrapped white chocolate cookies and cream. They are great for stocking stuffers and can manage the consumption because they are individually wrapped. I would absolutely get these in the bags to freeze them and have a good snack when I crave it.
Alexandra Q.
Mesa, AZ
I love this chocolate bar! It is super sweet so I can only eat a few small pieces but that makes the bar last extra long! You can get this cheap on select candy sales and I would buy again as well as recommend!
Brandi H.
I love this candy bar! it has been one of my favorites since i was a child. i love the taste of both the white chocolate and the cookie chips in it. i also love how smooth the chocolate is and how easily it melts in your mouth mixed in with the crunchiness of the cookies. it's an awesome treat :)
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?