BY HERSHEY'S #11 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Jennifer B.
Henderson, NV
My favorite Halloween treat. Plus I love Hershey's kisses too. So good. I can't get enough
Victoria A.
Always my favorite candy bar! Love the crunchy bits of cookie in them!
Yanny E.
Doral, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
I really love Hershey's, and this particularly white chocolate is so delicious that I can't say no to one of these!
Swalihah A.
I don't have much of a sweet tooth. In fact.....I kind of hate chocolate, unless I have a rare craving for it. But this candy bar is heaven. It's not too sweet, and the mixture of white chocolate + chocolate cookies is just perfect. I give this 20 stars.
Nicole H.
I love this!!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️. This is my go to sweet treat! It's really cheap and can be found at any store. I purchase these all the time, especially for that time of the month when I crave them. I definitely recommend them.😊
Michelle C.
My favorite chocolate ever & my boyfriends favorite. It's soooooooo good I love it.
Dessie W.
I love hershey cookie n cream bar, but when i had the hershey cookie n cream drops it was a new story. I can't get enough of this, it is my weakness. This is the only candy that i eat right now. Once its done i need more, is a different feel from the bar and i love it, its like i put it on my tongue and melt in my mouth. Hand down my most fav candy.
Taylor M.
Jacksonville, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
I think this is everyone's favorite candy bar. I love the smooth white chocolate and the cookie pieces. It's very affordable, and the flavor is fabulous. Hands down the best!
Cassandra K.
This is my absolute favorite candy bar. The sweet, smooth taste of the whitch chocolate pairs perfectly with the milk chocolate cookie bites. It is smooth and crunchy. Also, you can buy almost anywhere and it is not expensive.
Courtney D.
Stanford, KY
This has always been an all time favorite of mine, I make a bark that is similar around the holidays and it's everyone's favorite
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?