BY HERSHEY'S #11 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Anngelisha A.
Leesburg, FL
i am not really a fan of white chocolate but these are so good very good price and the flavor is great i would def keep buying i get mine from Walmart Walgreen or any store i go in i eat these all the time
Verónica S.
You know what? Hershey's® Snack Size Cookies 'N' Cream is my favorite. Its flavor is amazing. Generally I eat this when I have my period hahaha. I need to take some chocolate and this is the indicated. ❤❤❤❤
Michelle H.
Roslyn, NY
These are so addicting! I am in LOVE with white chocolate. There is something about the taste and crunch that is so so so addicting! I have to control myself with this but I cannot. It's SOOOOO addicting I love this candy SOO much!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dana Q.
Such a good chocolate bar I mostly get when I'm feeling in the mood for white chocolate and a crunch. Definitely worth it to me. I normally purchase this at the supermarket it is affordable and so tasty.
Miranda S.
Freeland , PA
Such a great and tasty candy bar! It is very affordable and could be found in just about every check out aisle. It has such a great flavor. I could eat this when I am in the mood for it. I would highly recommend this product to anyone!!
Ariana S.
Love this chocolate! I love cookies n cream in general, but this chocolate is delicious! Very easy to find at any local store, so creamy and yummy. I eat this chocolate whenever I spy it at the grocery store. I would recommend it to anyone. Yum!
Pinki D.
Vienna, VA
Having a sweet tooth the Hershey's cookies for sure made my day. I would usually prefer milky bar but this chocolate for sure earned some extra points. loved the combination of white chocolate and the crunchiness of the cookies.
So so fr me it's like an immense treat
Marla G.
The first time I tried this I was in middle school. I was skeptical as chocolate critic and lover. When I tell you guys that this is beyond the best Hershey's chocolate flavor yet I am not lying.......
Krys R.
Amazingly good and everyone in my house loves it; the white chocolate is smooth and the cookie crumbs added aren't overwhelming. Take precautions when eating if you have a peanut allergy as it is manufactured in a peanut based facility - this was the only downside being that now I am unable to consume them.
Olga A.
Philadelphia, PA
IF you like white chocolate, than this is a must try! The chocolate melts in your mouth leaving cookies in them. There is a crunch to the texture and it is just so delicious!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?