BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Erica Q.
I don't like this candy at all. My daughter loves it and is one of her favorites. But I feel like it just taste to sweet and don't even taste like white chocolate. It has little pieces of cookie mixed into it.
Megan H.
Sidney, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love these. They are delicious! I love tho buy these when I'm in the mood for something chocalatey, but not too chocalatey! They taste just like cookies and creme just like they say they do! I can get these for around $.50 at my local grocery store, so they are a great value for me as well!
Samantha P.
Columbia, MO
Yummmmmmy! This chocolate bar is a hidden gem in the chocolate game. It's a great alternative to regular chocolate, with a crunch inside as well. Only bad thing about it? There's not more that comes in a package.
Guadalupe L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This is my guilty pleasure. Anything chocolate related interest me and the bonus here is the pieces of yummy cookie . I am constantly getting these at Walmart . It is super good and the crunch is the best part !
Cecilia C.
Tulare, CA
Love this chocolate. As a busy mother, wife, employee, I like to sit back and enjoy a bar. I don't know why but it seriously calms me down. The smooth white chocolate and the crunchy cookie pieces...i love it!
Krista P.
Highland , IL
My favorite thing about Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme is that you can easily share a piece or two with a friend. It's a classic white chocolate candy with a soft crunch. The company and product have been around for decades, which is a testament to the brand itself, and the quality of the product.
Cursten W.
Wesley, AR
I usually don't like white chocolate but once I tasted these its all I want when I am craving something sweet and this does the trick, its not just a plain chocolate bar either it throws in hints of cookie and cream as you take each bite yummy.
Chanda W.
I love the taste of cookies and cream and this is my favorite candy bar. It is very sweet though, so if your not a big sweet fan, this is not for you. The chocolate is very smooth and the cookies are crunchy.
Karli M.
Cleves, OH
Perfect size to grab a few and go! The texture is wonderful, smooth silky and creamy with a hint of crunch! Their size and shape make it a perfect shareable treat. I love these for the little ones because I can devide up a few between all the kids. They each are happy to get a treat and I am happy to have portion control.
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
I absolutely love this candy bar, and that's kind of weird for me because I don't really care for white chocolate. The chocolate is creamy and smooth and the little chunks of cookie are yummy! The taste almost reminds me of an Oreo. I have used this candy bar in cookies and cupcakes as well!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?