BY HERSHEY'S #10 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
T M.
I love the little cookie pieces within the sweet, rich white chocolate. These chocolate bars are the real deal if you have a sweet tooth. They are addictive and delicious, and so difficult to put down. I love them!
stefany m.
Marietta, GA
I like to do milkshakes with this Hershey's cookie and cream, just put vanilla ice cream, milk and blend it all together. I do that every weekend and is delicious!! I'd recommend it definitely😄 I hope you like i
Sara A.
frisco
Literally the only candy bar I'll eat. It is so delicious and creamy and I can get them for 50 cents at my local Kroger. I'd probably treat myself to this once a month or less, may be slightly addicting for me !
Tiffany L.
Out of all the the Hershey's chocolate, cookies and creme is my favorite. I purchase chocolate every other month since I limit my intakes of chocolate. For those times that I do buy chocolate, I always get the cookies and creme. It's inexpensive and its very delicious. Give this a try! You won't be disappointed.
Abbie S.
Shakopee, MN
I love cookies and cream so this is a good chocolate bar if you only eat a little at a time, but you might get sick if you eat the whole thing. It's extremely sweet but at the same time affordable and delicious.
Whitney D.
Blairs, VA
I love ANYTHING Hershey's!! It's always been my favorite kind of chocolate. I prefer the milk chocolate but Cookies N Cream is my 2nd favorite. I buy a Hershey's bar every few months or when I have a sweet tooth.
Steph R.
Woodbridge, VA
One of the best Hershey's bar is the cookies and cream. Makes me go back into childhood where my mom would always bring one home and we would all share it together and take one piece at a time and then let it stay in the fridge to be nice and cool the next day. Plus white chocolate and milk chocolate is bomb af.
ANGELYD D.
my favorithe chocolate everrrr, the flavor, the texture, so affordable here in venezuela its like almost two dollars. it has an amazing value ... hersheys its one of my favorite brands ever sice i was a little kid. in love 100% of this product
Skylar H.
Las Vegas, NV
One of my favorite candy bars ever! too bad over the years I've noticed hershey chocolate makes me break out in my face in pimples that really hurt and are really big! but with this candy it is worth the pain!!
Jessica C.
My favorite white chocolate I do not change it for any. It surpasses the dark chocolate (and I also love it). It has a good taste (not so artificial) and I like the cookie bits that give it that crunchy touch.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?