BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 155 Answers
Tamara A.
Los lunas, Nm
I would crave these constantly once I tried them for my first time years ago. White chocolate is delicious and with the cookies and cream flavor it makes this bar even better. It is a close call between eating this one and the original. I would recommend it to white chocolate lovers for sure.
Isabel B.
Fontana, CA
I have the biggest sweet tooth! So all things sweet are for me, but my favorite flavor out of all things sweet is cookies 'n crème. This candy bar is so good! But for some reason I remember them being bigger (I guess that's just economy now). Anyways, they are good and just melt right in your mouth.
Jennifer B.
Ferndale, MI
If you love white chocolate and cookies you will love this candy. If you're not a white chocolate person you'll probably hate this. I absolutely love how sweet this candy bar is with just enough crunch from the cookie. I wish they made these in minis!
Madi M.
This is one of my favorite chocolate bars! It's such a good cookies and cream flavor. I get them from any convenient or grocery store. It's a good value and not expensive at all. I've purchased these more than once.
Chelsea F.
Villa Hills, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
The Cookies & Cream chocolate bar is one of my favorite Hershey Bars! Craving cookies and cream ice cream, but not in the mood for something cold? This will melt in your mouth! An affordable, easy to grab snack, for your mid-day sweet-tooth cravings.
Heather R.
Key Largo, FL
Hands down the BEST Hersey candy bar ever!! I'm not a chocolate person but I absolutely LOVE the cookies and cream jersey bar. So tasty and delicious!! It's so much better than other candy bars because it has way more flavor! Defiantly worth the buy!
Guadalupe L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This is my guilty pleasure. Anything chocolate related interest me and the bonus here is the pieces of yummy cookie . I am constantly getting these at Walmart . It is super good and the crunch is the best part !
Mary Beth F.
Middletown, MD
This candy bar is amazing! It tastes like white chocolate with bits of Oreo cookies inside of it! It is like nothing I have ever tasted before and I have not heard of one person who did not like the taste of this candy bar.
Astrid T.
ME ENCANTAN.. Estas gotas de chocolate son lo máximo, las prové hace dos meses en la Isla de Margarita, Venezuela y me encantaron. Siempre me ha gustado este Hershey's, y en esta nueva presentación de verdad que me fascina, creo que en esta presentación le llegará más al público, de verdad que hicieron un buen trabajo al sacar esta presentación.
Mashayla M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love that they have the kisses cookies and cream because I can't eat the whole candy bar so these are smaller and you can save the rest for later. I love the flavor. It was well worth the money. I recommend them.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?