BY HERSHEY'S #10 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Teal B.
Jefferson , GA
I'm not a big sweets fan but i love this candy bar! Best part is that it's been at literally every single gas station. If i can wait long enough i pop it in the freezer and wait a bit. Seriously my favorite treat.
Irene L.
This is my all time favorite chocolate bar. I love cookies n cream because of the crispy chocolate mixed in with white chocolate. I eat it almost every week as a child and it was a special treat for me from my family.
Kelli M.
This chocolate bar brings back memories eating it when I was little. I seriously crave it some days and have to run to the grocery store to buy one. But I cant eat a whole bar because it is so sweet, so it usually lasts me a couple days... probably not a bad thing.
maya z.
Mendham, NJ
This bar is a little too sweet if you are eating the entire king size but is just the right amount of sweetness for a few pieces for a snack or small dessert. This is the best cookies and cream chocolate/dessert I every tried. It will definitely satisfy your sweet tooth and you will enjoy every bite!!!
Cheryl C.
Elkton, MD
A yummy candy bar.  I will sometimes treat myself to this bar.  I like to buy it when i can get it on sale.  Just not a good bar to eat on a hot day, i feel it melts faster than other chocolate bars.
Karen M.
Fresh Meadows, NY
I can never resist in buying this flavor of hersheys bar. the chunks of oreos are so pleasing. its such a good snack to munch on. I always eat these before i take a test so that it helps me with brain power!!
Elsa L.
This is one of my favorite Hershey chocolates! It can be found at your local store, drugstore or gas station. It tastes a bit like an oreo mixed with Hershey's chocolate. I enjoy picking this up as a snack sometimes when I run errands. I would definitely recommend for others to try and buy as well!
Neleigh B.
Fremont, NE
These are so amazing! I love how creamy the white chocolate is with that little crunch from the cookie pieces. My kids love them too, so that means they have to share with me too. Lol
Kelsey L.
Rncho Cordova, CA
This hershey's bar is my favorite hershey's bar. Tastes delicious. The first time I had it, it was in middle school and still is my favorite chocolate bar. I love the cookies and cream flavors mixing together in this delicious candy. I recommend you try it!
Laura P.
the best chocolate, have a delicious taste and i love it. I suggest you make a chocolate sugar free because sometimes i prefer no eat it because it's so caloric.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?