BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Kendra W.
Duluth , MN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Hershey cookies and cream bars have always been one of my favorites!
the white chocolate itself is very tasty and creamy but not overly sweet and the chocolate cookie bits add a nice flavor to the white chocolate!
Tamara A.
Los lunas, Nm
I would crave these constantly once I tried them for my first time years ago. White chocolate is delicious and with the cookies and cream flavor it makes this bar even better. It is a close call between eating this one and the original. I would recommend it to white chocolate lovers for sure.
Misha F.
Trumansburg, NY
If you like cookies and cream these are great. However I'm not the biggest fan so I can't sit there and eat a lot at a time. The fact this is resealable is great because I can have a couple and then seal it back up and save them for later. They also are great to freeze and have as cold candy bites!
Jennifer B.
Ferndale, MI
If you love white chocolate and cookies you will love this candy. If you're not a white chocolate person you'll probably hate this. I absolutely love how sweet this candy bar is with just enough crunch from the cookie. I wish they made these in minis!
Shakeiya  C.
Detroit, MI
Can we just take a moment of silence for this delicious candy bar.................................................................... Ok back to the review. I love this candy bar so much if I had to choose one piece of candy to eat for the rest of my life I would choose this. This candy is amazing.
Madi M.
This is one of my favorite chocolate bars! It's such a good cookies and cream flavor. I get them from any convenient or grocery store. It's a good value and not expensive at all. I've purchased these more than once.
Ivette M.
San Marcos, TX
I don't like these after having an entire summer of just these, but I still remember how delicious these were. There's a reason why I burnt out after that summer, I just could not stop buying too many. They were creamier than the regular chocolate bars and they had tiny little crunches in between.
Adianna P.
New Orleans, LA
I'm not a fan of white chocolate but the Hershey cookie and cream bar, is super amazing. I just love how there are small bits of cookies inside of the white chocolate. It was easily affordable and I would most definitely repurchase this product again.
Fallon D.
gravel switch, ky
This isn't the best chocolate bar I've ever had but for the price its a good buy. The white chocolate has a creamy texture and the cookie pieces give it a nice crisp. It comes in break apart squares so its perfect to share. Curves the candy craving.
Kerri A.
Imperial, MO
Love love love these!! I'm not huge on chocolate but I find myself craving these all the time!! They're so delicious and I haven't found anything like it by any other brands! My favorite grocery store line snack!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?