BY HERSHEY'S #11 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Fatima R.
this is definitely better than the original in my opinion, but even though i have a huge sweet tooth it gets a little much for me. you can only eat a bit at a time.
Alexandra C.
If you're like me and you love white chocolate or sweets period, try this out. Sometimes it can be overwhelmingly sweet but its a really good sweet treat. This is a really creamy treat that taste amazing in vanilla ice cream. The Combo is to good to be true.
Megan P.
Delaware, OH
These are my boyfriends favorite candy bar. If your a fan of cookies and creme you'll love these. My boyfriend isn't usually a big fan of Hershey bars but when it comes to these he loves them. Not too rich, this bar is the perfect amount for a treat or to share with a friend if your trying to snack a little smaller.
Eli (Gb2346) P.
I've tried this and he drops several times and it appears that it creates the illusion of a cavity in my back right molar. Went to the dentist and everything checked out (20 years of no cavities, heeeeey), so am I crazy to think this candy bar is causing me heart ache and tooth ache? It's just so good but to me, not worth the pain. I'm willing to bet I'm probably the only person on the planet with this problem, so don't fret. Just giving my two cents, but if you're a chocolate/white chocolate Fein, TEAR THESE UP!
Teal B.
Jefferson , GA
I'm not a big sweets fan but i love this candy bar! Best part is that it's been at literally every single gas station. If i can wait long enough i pop it in the freezer and wait a bit. Seriously my favorite treat.
37734CRISTHINA N.
Sweet Tooth Expert
chocolate blanco ♥ Es Una de mis dulces Favoritos por lo Que esta barra de Chocolate Es Un Éxito Para Mí es muy cremoso y Los Pequeños Trozos De Galletas Para Hacer Un gran sabor y una sorpresa crunah En Cada bocado ♥
Kelli M.
This chocolate bar brings back memories eating it when I was little. I seriously crave it some days and have to run to the grocery store to buy one. But I cant eat a whole bar because it is so sweet, so it usually lasts me a couple days... probably not a bad thing.
Irene L.
This is my all time favorite chocolate bar. I love cookies n cream because of the crispy chocolate mixed in with white chocolate. I eat it almost every week as a child and it was a special treat for me from my family.
maya z.
Mendham, NJ
This bar is a little too sweet if you are eating the entire king size but is just the right amount of sweetness for a few pieces for a snack or small dessert. This is the best cookies and cream chocolate/dessert I every tried. It will definitely satisfy your sweet tooth and you will enjoy every bite!!!
Cheryl C.
Elkton, MD
A yummy candy bar.  I will sometimes treat myself to this bar.  I like to buy it when i can get it on sale.  Just not a good bar to eat on a hot day, i feel it melts faster than other chocolate bars.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?