BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 155 Answers
Karsyn B.
I don't think I've ever met anyone who doesn't love this candy! The only bad thing about it, if you eat too much, you get a weird aftertaste start to build up. But honestly, that may be any kind of candy. I wish I could limit myself to a few pieces, but since I can't, I take advantage of the fun sizes.
Madelaine M.
I love Hershey's Cookies and Cream candy bars. I love this chocolate my boyfriend always buy it for me because its my favorite chocolate you can't go wrong with white chocolate and little bits of cookies. They are so much better than their regular chocolate bars. I wish I had one in front of me right now. The white chocolate is smooth and rich and the crunchy cookie pieces just top it off.
Angela O.
Chula Vista, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Overtime I have a piece of this chocolate bar.. it brings me back to my middle school days and reminisce about my childhood. So delicious and with the right amount of crunch! So delicious. If chocolate was an appropriate and socially acceptable meal I'd be eating the Cookies 'N Creme Bar for every meal.
Rosana M.
The best white chocolate in all world.

Su textura con la galleta crujiente, su sabor, su olor. Tengo tiempos sin comer uno, lo extraño bastante.

Ya sabemos que el chocolate blanco no existe sino que es manteca, pero sería feliz viviendo comiendo sólo esto.
Alli M.
Suwanee, GA
Oh my god I love these sooo much. The white chocolate with the little crunchy things are so good. I had never tried these until my little brother got them last year for Halloween and I haven't stopped eating them since.
Nyaja C.
Glen Allen, VA
Love everything about this bar, i love the chocolate pieces in it . its very affotdable and you can get it for a couple dollars. its very good value. its better than a notmal chocolate bar. its very good. i would recommend it to others who like chocolate
Yesi R.
I'm a big fan of cookies and cream so naturally I knew I'd love this. It has a very good and creamy consistency and should be enjoyed in moderation. That's just my opinion though. It can get too sweet if you try and eat the whole thing. Overall very delicious and now I'm craving one. Thanks Hersheys!
Kerri A.
Imperial, MO
Love love love these!! I'm not huge on chocolate but I find myself craving these all the time!! They're so delicious and I haven't found anything like it by any other brands! My favorite grocery store line snack!
annie p.
This is a wonderful mixture of white chocolate and cookie crumbles that are simply delicious. Take a small bar or eat the whole thing. It's great just about anyplace or anytime .All kids would love this and can be put in lunches for an added treat .
Chelsea F.
Villa Hills, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
The Cookies & Cream chocolate bar is one of my favorite Hershey Bars! Craving cookies and cream ice cream, but not in the mood for something cold? This will melt in your mouth! An affordable, easy to grab snack, for your mid-day sweet-tooth cravings.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?