BY HERSHEY'S #10 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Jessica B.
mexico, ME
Hersheys cookies and cream is my all time favorite candy bar! you can find it at so many different locations for such a great value! the taste is so creamy i like to indulge maybe once a week in this sweet snack and will certainly be purchasing again in the future!
Courtney C.
Hazel Park, MI
I LOVE THESE. They are delicious and I can't get myself away from them! I love, love, love, love them. So yummy. The snack sizes don't work for me though, cause then I eat the whole package! But they just taste so good I can't help it.
Courtney W.
Loves park, IL
I love Hershey's chocolate! great price point, and doesn't leave an after taste. The cookies and cream bar is great for an alternative. I love that they can be broken up into smaller pieces. Perfect for smaller portions, or easy to give children smaller pieces. Haven't had one of these in a while, but now I want one!
Jenna C.
Hershey's Cookies and Cream chocolate bars are 100% addictive- just a warning. You can never take just one bite because the sweet, creamy taste won't leave you alone until you take another bite! Don't buy too many at one time ;)
Ankita P.
The cookies and creme Hersey's bar, is my favorite Hersey's brand of chocolate. I love white chocolate and oreos, so this is the best combination for me. I love that it just melts in your mouth, and its super yummy. I would recommend this to anyone who likes oreos.
amanda t.
portland, OR
Cookies n cream candy bars are so good. Especially if you put them in the freezer its like eating an ice cream bar. I highly recommend to anyone that enjoys candy and white chocolate
Paige P.
Boynton beach , FL
Creamy goodness. White chocolate with tiny chocolate cookie pieces. I let the white chocolate melt then eat the cookies it's so good. They're affordable and sold almost everywhere I go. I always recommend these to friends
Grace L.
This is such a delicious candy bar. I personally love it. My younger sister is completely obsessed with these, too. Absolutely worth the low price and I would recommend trying/buying this if you have not yet. Great idea, great flavor, just a good product.
jeannir elizabeth a.

HERSHEY'S I LOVE YOU! The best chocolate there is, my favorites, are the best, they have a very delicate flavor and they are RIQUISIMOS
Zoe C.
shaw
Living in England we are always hear about Hershey's chocolate and how good it is. I have tried some in the past and loved them, any opportunity to get my hands on a bar I would buy one. But I came across this cookies and cream bar at first I was very excited as I love cookies and expected it to be like an oreo in white chocolate. However I was so disappointed in the product it was so sweet, sugary and just really awful. Especially for the price of it I wanted something better it cost me around £1.49 which is more than double the price of a regular chocolate bar. I could taste the sugar granules on the bottom and top of the chocolate, after around 3 or 4 piece I gave it to a friend I just couldn't eat it. Overall I was so disappointed, I even went about trying it again just to make sure it wasn't my particular bar that I bought that day, but yet again it was sugary and vile. It tastes like very very cheap chocolate with added cookies, nothing like there normal Hershey's chocolate taste. I don't know if they make it differently just because it's a different flavor but they have defiantly altered there original white chocolate recipe here.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?