BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 155 Answers
Chloe M.
My favorite chocolate bar hands down! You have your cookie bits, and white chocolate.. What's not to love? This bar will fulfill any sort of chocolatey craving you may have. Wow, now I'm craving it..
Brittany H.
Portland, OR
I got a few of these for Valentine's Day this year... I get them every occasion though because my husband knows these are my absolutely favorites. It tastes like an oreo dipped in white chocolate. Seriously sooo good
Alondra M.
Atwater, CA
Can i just say this chocolate is one of the best chocolates that has been invented?! I absolutely love cookies and creme so this is wonderful! I am actually not the biggest chocolate fan so maybe that is also why i think this chocolate is so good because it tastes like chocolate but its not over powering!
Bri C.
One of my all time favorites! You got the best of both worlds! White chocolate and regular chocolate ! When I was little me and my brother would fight over which favor of Hershey's we wanted because my mom never use to get two of the same kind it would either be the regular Hershey's which was good but nothing beats the white chocolate Hershey's bar!
kemberly g.
Felicity, OH
Hands down the Hershey's cookies and cream bar is the best. From the creamy white chocolate to the cookie pieces throughout, this bar is dreamy. Standing in line at the store and the Hershey 's cookies and cream bar is calling my name. No matter how much I just spent at the store, that thought goes right out the window the second I bite into my favorite bar.
Jennifer B.
Las Vegas, NV
I one of my all time favorite chocolate. Hershey has one of the most popular chocolate.It just melts in your mouth and the crunchy oreo pieces just completes the entire taste. It's also easy to snap in pieces so you can share it. But that's up to you. 😉
Amber H.
Minneapolis, MN
Yummy, delicious, creamy white chocolate with cookie pieces; how could you go wrong? This candy bar is one of my favorite when making a sweets purchase. It is difficult to not buy milk chocolate, but when I have a need for something sweet and indulging with a non milk chocolate flavor, this is perfect.
Ambrosia o.
This candy bar is a family favorite! No matter the occasion we get this candy as part of our gift(if the occasion involves gifts). But cookies and cream can't get any better lol. Specially for the price! Ugh it just melts in your mouth.. It's so good lol
Antoneta H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is absolutely delicious! It fills that sweet tooth craving with just one piece. The chocolate is flavored with Cookies amd creme, and it basically very soft and creamy with little crunchy chopped up cookie pieces in the white chocolate. I recommend for thoses who appriciate a little chocolate candy.
Jasmine P.
St Petersburg, FL
Seriously so yummy! If you haven't tried it yet, go to your nearest store and buy one! You can find these at Target, Walmart, etc... I like to eat these alone or I put them in my brownie mix as a surprise in the brownie!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?