BY HERSHEY'S #20 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?155 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Taylor M.
Hartford, CT
This is by far one of my favorite chocolate bars ever. I enjoy this one so much more than the regular Hershey's milk chocolate bar. I'd always pick one up next to the cash register at Walmart or Target. I definitely need to go get one again, I'm craving it!
Kelsey C.
Sanford , Nc
THIS is hands down my favorite candy bar. If you put them in the freezer they are GREAT. White chocolate, cookies and cream, not too sweet, great texture, breaks off into little bite size squares. so so soooooooooo good.
Nikki W.
South Daytona, FL
If you like cookies and cream, this brand is in the top 3 best tasting white chocolates. But I rate it 3 out of 5 simply because I am unable to eat much more than a few bites before my mouth gets bored, and my throat feels as if I might choke if I were to consume more. Although, moderation isn't a bad thing.
Toy D.
These are YUMMY! Love them and of course, love the solid milk chocolate Hershey bars too. What more can I say, they are yummy and I'm now craving for a piece seeing the picture of them.lol
Teandra J. R.
Bronx, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
So I am one of those " weird" people who only likes white chocolate. i don't like dark chocolate or even milk chocolate. In comes Hershey's cookies & cream!! Talk about yummy?!! This is an amazing combination of white chocolate and then we get the bomus of cookie pieces added in?!? How could you mot love it??
Dayna W.
Muleshoe , TX
If you have a sweet tooth this is definitely the candy bar for you.. I took one bite an my body new instantly I was eating sugar.. Talk about a rush .. I like how well it melts in my mouth an the bit of crunch as well buy Definitely need milk to drink it down
Ariela P.
Personally I do not really like this chocolate, mainly because I'm not very fond of white chocolate, I find it greasy and overly sweet, but many of my acquaintances go crazy for this chocolate, so it must be good, especially for the combination with cookies .
Anne R.
San Diego, CA
I grew up eating these and these are still my favorite chocolate of all time. I recently found a six pack of the regular size of these at walmart for only $3. That's $0.50 each!! I bought a pack of it but now that I'm thinking about it, I should have bought 2 packs just in case they don't come back with it.
Sofia R.
Boulder , CO
One of my guilty pleasures! I always find myself craving this bar because its nice and creamy with that perfect little crunch. Highly recommend! I would 100% take this version way before any other Hershey bar as I'm not a very big fan of Hershey in general.
Zandrea B.
San Diego, CA
Super sweet and creamy you can almost taste the diabetes. I love this but I definitely don't eat this on a daily basis. Not even a weekly basis. Maybe like once every 2-3 months actually. But these are good if you're obsessed with overly sugary sweet treats.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
St Louis Park, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro, NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?