BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
April M.
Definitely in my top five favorite candy bars! The chocolate is nice and melt in your mouth creamy and the cookie pieces give it an added layer of crunch. It's perfect. Love this candy, I even like it cold, so sometimes I'll put it in the freezer for a bit.
Sabrina B.
Topanga, CA
Probably my very favorite chocolate bar....ever. Bold words, but honest. I love the flavor! It's great as a 2pm pick-me-up or an after dinner treat OR a "got a super long flight, lets get chocolate" kind of treat! Long story short, I think they're wonderful!
Jennifer G.
Seattle, WA
One of my favorite all time chocolate bar! It's super affordable and hits the sweet spot for any candy lover or chocolate lover. I haven't found anything else that's as good as this bar. I always come back for more bars!
Yarima M.

I think it's my favorite treat is delicious, I love the texture of cookies and chocolate and best variety of presentations that have the mark . I remember a Christmas gift was a bag of mini Hershey´s cookies and cream bar
Ariela P.
Personally I do not really like this chocolate, mainly because I'm not very fond of white chocolate, I find it greasy and overly sweet, but many of my acquaintances go crazy for this chocolate, so it must be good, especially for the combination with cookies .
Zandrea B.
San Diego, CA
Super sweet and creamy you can almost taste the diabetes. I love this but I definitely don't eat this on a daily basis. Not even a weekly basis. Maybe like once every 2-3 months actually. But these are good if you're obsessed with overly sugary sweet treats.
Sofia R.
Boulder , CO
One of my guilty pleasures! I always find myself craving this bar because its nice and creamy with that perfect little crunch. Highly recommend! I would 100% take this version way before any other Hershey bar as I'm not a very big fan of Hershey in general.
Bri H.
Fort Carson, CO
This is absolutely one of my favorite candy bars! It's usually my go to when I'm at the store and I want something sweet because it has that perfect balance of white chocolate and cookie just to satisfy my sweet tooth.
Cassandra K.
This is my absolute favorite candy bar. The sweet, smooth taste of the whitch chocolate pairs perfectly with the milk chocolate cookie bites. It is smooth and crunchy. Also, you can buy almost anywhere and it is not expensive.
Natalie L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These take me back to my childhood, I remember eating these at my grandmas house on her front porch while she weeded her flowerbeds. Delicious white chocolate with cookie chunks make these my go-to white chocolate.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?