BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Samantha N.
Hershey's Cookies and Cream is my absolute favorite white chocolate candy! I remember I ate one just the other day and it disappeared within minutes. The cookies when you bite mixing with the yummy white chocolate is so satisfying!
Taniesha F.
If you had me rate this when I was a kid, I would give 5 stars, but now I can barely stand this candy bar. I have grown to hate white chocolate and Oreo cookies. I am not really a sweets person anymore and this candy bar is super sweet for my taste buds now.
Logan S.
Cookies and cream have always been my favorite Hershey bar since way back when! These are the perfect poppable size and perfect snack for on the go. Cookies and cream doesn't have any comparison. If you are a chocolate lover, you definitely need to buy this.
Elizabeth H.
Joliet, IL
This is my hands down favorite Hershey's chocolate bar! It is so yummy. It is super sweet so if that's not your thing I would say go with milk chocolate or dark chocolate. It's very creamy once it is placed in your mouth and the little chunks of cookies is that little extra pop that makes it perfect for me!
Bianca G.
Los Angeles, CA
One of my favorite chocolates. I'm not a big fan of dark chocolate so this is the closest to chocolate that i can get. I also loooooooooooooooove Oreos so this is a perfect mixture of Oreos and white chocolate. You can find this at target or basically any store
Anne R.
San Diego, CA
I grew up eating these and these are still my favorite chocolate of all time. I recently found a six pack of the regular size of these at walmart for only $3. That's $0.50 each!! I bought a pack of it but now that I'm thinking about it, I should have bought 2 packs just in case they don't come back with it.
Crystal B.
I love this Hershey's bar. It's just the right amount of sweet white chocolate with milk chocolate. I especially like the mini ones that come in packs of 8. They are definitely easy to fit in my purse and bring with me every where I go for a sweet easy snack.
Tierrah L.
Galveston, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
One of my most absolute favorite candies. I don't like plain chocolate (i.e. Hershey's milk choc. bar) & I don't like nuts but there's something about the creamy white chocolate and cookie pieces that gets me every time.
Jennifer G.
Seattle, WA
One of my favorite all time chocolate bar! It's super affordable and hits the sweet spot for any candy lover or chocolate lover. I haven't found anything else that's as good as this bar. I always come back for more bars!
Liselle S.
I love this candy bar! It has been one of my favorites since I was a little kid. The white chocolate is creamy and the cookies add another layer of texture. It is sweeter than regular Hershey's chocolate so I don't recommend reaching for this when you're in the mood for a little sugar. But for those with sweet tooth, you're going to love this as much as I do!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?