BY HERSHEY'S #10 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Oyuky R.
ALBUQUERQUE, NM
I love everything Cookies N Cream. So when I saw that Hersheys stepped their game up, I had to get me 1....2.... many! Lol Taste so good and they have them at the Dollar store.
Elbelis P.
Creamy and delicious, a delight for the palate. I am a chocolate lover and Hershey's® Snack Size Cookies 'N' Cream is one of my favorites.Hershey is always a safe bet when it comes to something rich to share or for lonely days.

I totally recommend it!
Evelyn P.
Ithaca, NY
Its not real chocolate and I don't like the taste of the bar. Every time I eat one I feel sick. The bar is priced as the same as any other. I believe hershey could have done better. I would purchase anything else but this. To each their own if you want buy it.
Amanda H.
Mt Pleasant, SC
I don't really enjoy solid chocolate, like a solid Hershey bar. However, I love white chocolate and cookies'n'cream anything! This was the candy bar my dad and I would always pick up at the grocery store. It's still a favorite of mine.
Ruby G.
I'm not a huge fan of white chocolate, but the white chocolate in this is pretty good. I think the chocolate bits make it especially bearable, but I do wish there were more. This isn't my go to chocolate bar but it's still a nice treat
Denise A.
Corp Christi, TX
This is my favorite brand of chocolate and favorite chocolate bar! Totally affordable for anyone. Super yummy! I will eat this about 3-4 times in a month. I always buy this candy on my trips to the grocery store. Recommend this candy to everyone!
tanya c.
Mt Sterling, KY
Hershey cookies and cream candy bar is that smooth sweetness you will crave . it will satisfy that sweet tooth you no the one that ackes for something good and tasty but with just the right amout of wow sweetness. Hershey cookies n cream candy bar try the smooth sweet delight that will make your mouth dance from pure love.
Stephanie J.
I think the Cookies n' Cream Hershey's is one of the most underrated chocolate bars out there. It's delicious and perfect blend of white chocolate and milk chocolate. I prefer this over the original Hershey bar, to be completely honest.
Justine E.
Asheville, NC
These little cookie pieces are like the ones in ice cream cake, and Im so ok with that. These are an all time favorite, and now I need to have one after thinking about them.
Chaya B.
This is soooooooooooooo sooooooo sooooooo yummy. Literally if it wasn't fattening I could eat it every day. the chocolate and the cookkies mixed together is the perfect match. Match made in candybar heaven. 10/10 would recommend this yumminess!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?