BY HERSHEY'S #10 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
jasmine j.
Richfield, MN
By far my favorite chocolate to eat. I like milk chocolate as well, but it's something about those little pieces of cookies and the white chocolate that goes so well together.
Angelina A.
Riverview, FL
This is one of my favorite Candies of all time its soft at the same time crunchy I bought from Walmart yesterday for a dollar very cheap i would get more in  heart beat. Ill choose white chocolate any day over milk chocolate. I always recommend it.
Ali K.
Wentzville, MO
YUMMMM chocolate anything is delicious, but this Cookies N Cream Bar takes things to another level! The Cookie chunkss in the bar just add something like never before! They have so much flavor. They are a chocolate bar that I love to buy again and again.
Hayley J.
Silver Springs, FL
This is a sweet favorite of mine! The texture sometimes can be hit or miss (sometimes it's crumbly and sort of dry). The taste is always there though. It's a great snack time option and alternative to the regular Hershey's bar. Sweet and satisfying!
Caitlin M.
Middletown, CT
The most delicious candy bar! melt in your mouth with a little extra crunch! YUM! i love these, such a classic! amazing combination, the white chocolate is so smooth and sweet but not overpowering, i could eat a million of these. love them so much!
Jacey V.
This used to be my favorite candy bar when I was a kid. I still like it today but something about it always makes my tummy hurt. It's unfortunate because these are creamy and delicious!! If you like cookies and cream then this bar hands down is the best.
Becky V.
One of my most favorite chocolate munchies. As a person who doesn't eat too much chocolate, I can never say 'no' to this white chocolate. Live that it also has the bite size in a bag which I can carry along with without having to break away from the bar.
Brianda T.
Denver, CO
I absoutely love this chocolate bar! White chocolate in general has to be my favorite chocolate so the fact that they have a candy bar available is awesome. The cookies and cream is just the topping on the cake. It is affordable and it is my go to whenever im craving chocolate.
Deirisa M.
Doral, FL
Hershey's Cookies 'N' Cream is not bad but I prefer the version in black this impale enough I can not with the full bar I feel that the chocolate flavor is not a little artificial The only thing that improves it a little are the little bits of chocolate chip cookie .
Rose B.
San Diego, CA
Everyone! I'm about to change your life! Use heresy's cookies and cream for when you make smores! I never go camping without it, the cookie parts melt perfectly into the marshmallows, I'm telling ya best thing ever, so good!  I would recommend everyone try this variation at least once
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?