BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Jen 💋.
Houston
I must admit that the first time I tried this, it made me sick. However, I ended up trying it years later and it was actually really good the second time around. It has a good flavor. It is a bit on the sweeter side, but I love the little bits of cookies.
Bianca D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This was my favorite candy bar growing up and still is! You can always find a good deal and there is a lot of candy inside! I would suggest trying this. It is different than everything else on the market. It is super creamy and has crunchy bites inside.
Becca L.
Mountain Home, AR
I love all Hershey's chocolate, but sometimes i just crave the white chocolate instead of the milk chocolate. they really nailed the flavor. It is a great price and you can find it anywhere you find normal Hershey just about. I am completely satisfied.
Shem🇳🇬🇬🇧 B.
Edmond, OK
One of the best tasting chocolate I have ever had. I bought this hoping it would taste something like Oreos, but it tasted even better. Quality chocolate. I am a fan of white chocolate and when white chocolate meets cookies, it is something to cherish.
Felicia L.
Cedartown
I bought the candy bar because my grandkids love cookies and cream ice cream so much,figured they'd like this candy bar.neither of us really liked it,it was so rich,so sweet,wasn't keen on the texture too much so it wasn't what we expected or enjoyed.
Crina V.
Kent , WA
These are pretty damn good, very tasty and creamy chocolates, can get them anywhere! I do get tired of eating them after a while sometimes, but overall one of my tops chocolates that I would eat! I love how they have the cookies in the chocolates!
sam f.
Provo, UT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Try these on your s'mores instead of the regular milk chocolate Hershey bar. That is all I really need to say, but I really just love these cookies n' cream bars! I love the crunch, the texture, the flavor, the packaging, everything about them!
cierra s.
these chocolates taste amazing! you get an amazing flavor of chocolate right when you bite into it, and it’s definitely good value. it’s a great price for chocolate, and this purchase it definitely repurchase worthy!
Aniyah W.
This is one of my favorite chocolate bars I’ve ever tried. It’s so good when I have family movie night. That’s the chocolate that I would take if it was in a pile of snacks.
DONT GET ME STARTEDDD SUS this Hershey's bar is so good the way it melts in your mouth and the crunch of the cookies n cream also the price is perfecttt and you could but this at Walmart and Whole Foods and I RECOMMENND THIS TO YOU IF YOU have a sweet tooth right now get up and go get yourself a Hershey's Snack Size Cook N' Cream.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?