BY HERSHEY'S #20 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?155 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Shannon C.
I’m not a huge sweets person but this is my favorite type of candy. You can do some much with it. I like to melt it and mix it in milk for a cookies and cream take on chocolate milk. It’s perfect for a person like me who tired of sees easily because the white chocolate portion is very sweet while the bits of chocolate wafer are not so there is a nice balance. The bars are inexpensive and sold just about everywhere
Caitlin H.
Tuscumbia
This is my favorite candy bar of all time. Hershey is the best chocolate company of all time and this product is the best Hershey product out there! I am a white chocolate fanatic and if you are to, this is the product for you. The crunch that the cookie bits give you is absolutely amazing too! You get a cookie bite in every single bite. Highly recommend!
Detroit B.
Detroit , MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Hershey’s Cookies ‘n’ Cream bar. what can i say. The creamy ivory color stands out from all the other garish candy bar designs. and i love white chocolate. i dont like milk chocolate so when ur craving something chocolate but better this is my go to. you can find it anywhere and everywhere lol  Hershey's® Snack Size Cookies 'N' Cream
Emily D.
Huntington Pk, CA
I like this chocolate because it has cookie pieces and is white chocolate. I usually buy this at food for less or Walmart. It has a good value. Not expensive at all. I recommend this chocolate to people that have never tried it.
Katy S.
Winnsboro , SC
Can't eat candy or sweets anymore but I remember whenever I could. I could go to Dollar Tree and buy one of these for a dollar. I literally saw one the other day at work and I was so tempted. For whatever reason I don't usually crave sweets or candy of any kind. I really wanted one of these though. I was good I didn't get it. But if I see one again I just might. The cookie pieces aren't too hard for my teeth. I have very sensitive teeth. And it's not like they're very scarce with it either. I used to try and find pieces of the chocolate just by itself. You know like a good bite that had no cookie pieces or maybe only one. I don't know I was playing with my food.
Tanika R.
Conroe, TX
Absolutely my favorite Hershey's candy bar, anything that is cookies and cream has my name all over it. I frequently purchase this candy bar when I have a sweet tooth. If you are looking for something that is sweet with a little crunch this is perfect. It literally just melts in your mouth.
Claire O.
Albion, MI
At first glance I thought that this chocolate looked weird and would not taste good.  I can't remember the first time that I ate these, but I have not looked back.  This chocolate just melts in your mouth then leaving the crunch of the cookies 'n' cream flavor left.
Amanda W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Personally, I am not a fan of white chocolate. It just does not sit well with my taste buds. but I have tried this product and if I liked white chocolate this would taste amazing! I definitely recommend this product to all of the oreo lovers and white chocolate lovers out there!
Mia b.
I don’t like candy that’s pure chocolate but Hershey’s is amazing when it comes to cookies n cream! I was honestly hooked to this candy after the first try and now I keep some in my cupboard for when I have a sweet tooth. I feel like the taste definitely holds up to the name.
Heather M.
Windermere, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
What could go wrong-- white chocolate and chocolate cookies??? Sometimes you just want a taste from your childhood, and this candy definitely does the trick! It does melt quickly, which I find makes it even that much better, albeit messy! Definitely worth a frequent purchase!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
St Louis Park, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro, NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?