Heather S.
Heather S.
Shalimar, Fl

Have you tried to bake with these? If so, what did you make?
Sherri S.
Sherri S.
June 26, 2013, 1:36 p.m.
Oooh my I would have never thought to do so!
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
May 30, 2013, 3:15 p.m.
Sub them out for chocolate chips in a cookie. They are great :)
Helen L.
Helen L.
May 18, 2013, 4:19 p.m.
I made my favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe and then substituted the chocolate chips with Cookies and Cream bar crushed up. Absolutely wonderful! Easy to make and tastes really good (:
Bernadette N.
Bernadette N.
May 3, 2013, 2:40 p.m.
I haven't baked with these, but now I want to! Time to check out Pinterest for some ideas!
Alyssa J.
Alyssa J.
April 19, 2013, 7:59 p.m.
I have baked with these! I melted them with some shortening and drizzled it over fruit! And I also have seen it in cakes...
Celia S.
Celia S.
March 5, 2013, 7:56 a.m.
No but mmm if you melted them in cake!
Brittany s.
Brittany s.
Feb. 21, 2013, 10:42 a.m.
I have tried to make s'mores in the microwave with these.... LOL, they are delicious plain, haven't mastered anything else with these
Megan V.
Megan V.
Feb. 18, 2013, 1:12 p.m.
I haven't baked with the bars, but I did bake with the cookie in cream kisses. I made pretzels with melted kisses and m & m's on top (the recipe is all over Pinterest). They were delicious! The cookies and cream ones were even better than the milk chocolate ones.
Erica W.
Erica W.
Feb. 10, 2013, 11:39 a.m.
I haven't but i think they would be a great addition
Devin B.
Devin B.
Jan. 23, 2013, 3:42 p.m.
No, good idea
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Jan. 22, 2013, 10:22 p.m.
We layer them in cake to use as an easy "filling"
Jessica O.
Jessica O.
Jan. 14, 2013, 1:01 a.m.
My friend made me a cake for my birthday with these! no joke! it was great. she even shaved some on top too, it was delicious! i imagine you probably could use them in cookies where they call for white chocolate chips. dice the candy bar up real good and mix them in (:
Lucy D.
Lucy D.
Jan. 6, 2013, 7:30 p.m.
I've never thought to, but now I think I will!
Josie Y.
Josie Y.
Dec. 28, 2012, 3:22 a.m.
Yes! If you have ever made Muddy Buddies or some call it Puppy Chow, where you take original Chex cereal and mix in melted chocolate and peanut butter, the Cookies and Cream Bar brings a whole new cookies and cream flavor instead of the original baking chocolate. I recommend it.
tanya m.
tanya m.
Dec. 26, 2012, 7:18 p.m.
Not yet but i bet the would taste good in cookie dough
Bethany P.
Bethany P.
Dec. 22, 2012, 7:16 a.m.
I haven't, but I would like to!

Join Now