Woah there, it looks like your browser is out of date.

To get the best experience, please update your browser.

Tracy S.
Tracy S.
Pitman, NJ

51 reviews

Although they are delicious, has anyone else had this happen to them? After eating Hersheys Cookies and Cream bar (every time), my throat usually burns but it does not seem to be an allergic reaction?!....
Emily M.
Emily M.
May 19, 2013, 2:39 p.m.
YES! I have to eat it realllly slowly so it doesn't :)
Cancel
Lauren K.
Lauren K.
May 15, 2013, 5:22 p.m.
Never happened to me. How do you know it isn't an allergy, that sounds like what it is?
Cancel
Vanessa M.
Vanessa M.
May 13, 2013, 5:45 p.m.
That has never happened to me.
Cancel
Cee V.
Cee V.
April 8, 2013, 10:03 a.m.
It doens't burn. it itches! probably cuz it's too sweet
Cancel
Allison S.
Allison S.
March 5, 2013, 10:04 p.m.
I'm going with the general consensus, they are really sweet and that sensation has happened to me too. I usually will only eat a few pieces at a time and drink water when I am eating one so it eases that sensation.
Cancel
Patricia M.
Patricia M.
March 4, 2013, 12:30 p.m.
I agree with everyone here that answered the fact that it is very sweet. The same thing happens to me; so I don't think you're allergic, just try drinking water or something while eating the chocolate!
Cancel
Sierra C.
Sierra C.
Feb. 25, 2013, 9:44 p.m.
Yes that has happen to me too . i think its because it too sweet .
Cancel
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Feb. 20, 2013, 9:07 a.m.
That's never happened to me.
Cancel
Karissa O.
Karissa O.
Feb. 11, 2013, 10:18 a.m.
I haven't had this happen but this chocolate does dry out my mouth more than others. it's kind of odd.
Cancel
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
Feb. 5, 2013, 8:54 a.m.
I have gotten that feeling. I think it is because it is too sweet. I control this by only eating a piece or two at a time
Cancel
Kira S.
Kira S.
Jan. 15, 2013, 12:36 p.m.
No but it sounds like you sound not eat them anymore and consult a doctor you might be allergic
Cancel
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Jan. 13, 2013, 9:05 p.m.
No, no it has happened to me! I don't particularly eat this one because of it!
Cancel
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
Jan. 13, 2013, 7:12 p.m.
I've never had that happen to me, but with another type of food kiwi will make my lips burn if i eat too much of it but i am not allergic to it either.
Cancel

Join now to gain access to over a million product reviews, free full size samples, and the latest product news.

Join Now

Are you a Brand or Agency? Contact Us