Tracy S.
Pitman, NJ

Although they are delicious, has anyone else had this happen to them? After eating Hersheys Cookies and Cream bar (every time), my throat usually burns but it does not seem to be an allergic reaction?!....

Emily M.
Emily M.
South Jordan, UT
4 years, 6 months ago
YES! I have to eat it realllly slowly so it doesn't :)
Lauren K.
Lauren K.
Carmichael, CA
4 years, 7 months ago
Never happened to me. How do you know it isn't an allergy, that sounds like what it is?
Vanessa M.
Vanessa M.
4 years, 7 months ago
That has never happened to me.
Cee V.
Cee V.
Westminster, CA
4 years, 8 months ago
It doens't burn. it itches! probably cuz it's too sweet
Allison S.
Allison S.
4 years, 9 months ago
I'm going with the general consensus, they are really sweet and that sensation has happened to me too. I usually will only eat a few pieces at a time and drink water when I am eating one so it eases that sensation.
Patricia M.
Patricia M.
Saint Louis, MO
4 years, 9 months ago
I agree with everyone here that answered the fact that it is very sweet. The same thing happens to me; so I don't think you're allergic, just try drinking water or something while eating the chocolate!
Sierra C.
Sierra C.
4 years, 9 months ago
Yes that has happen to me too . i think its because it too sweet .
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Dothan, AL
4 years, 9 months ago
That's never happened to me.
Karissa O.
Karissa O.
Greenwood, SC
4 years, 10 months ago
I haven't had this happen but this chocolate does dry out my mouth more than others. it's kind of odd.
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
4 years, 10 months ago
I have gotten that feeling. I think it is because it is too sweet. I control this by only eating a piece or two at a time