BY HERSHEY'S #10 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Mikesha T.
Los Angeles , CA
Ah, Hershey’s Cookies ‘n’ Cream bar… also known as the “best chocolate bar ever created”. The moment you lay your eyes on the wrapper at the grocery store, you notice how different and unique this candy appears. The creamy ivory colour stands out from all the other garish candy bar designs. Not only that, it’s white chocolate, the smoothst type, and has cookie bits within the candy’s silky crevices! Slowly you grab a Cookies ‘n’ Cream bar. You just know it’s going to be as smooth as its design.
Ohh Dios mio lo mejor en chocolates hasta ahora... me encanta, puedo comerlo sin parar, esa cambinacion de chocolate blanco con trozos de galleta de chocolate es fenomenal, se disuelve en la boca y sientes el croch de la galleta umm me encanta.. // Ohh my God best in chocolates so far ... I love, I can eat without stopping, that cambinacion white chocolate with chocolate cookie pieces is phenomenal, dissolved in the mouth and feel the croch of umm cookie love. .
Pip S.
Denver, CO
I remember when I was a kid, I stole this candy bar from Walmart. I got home and went to the bathroom and turned on the shower to hide the sound of the candy wrapper crinkling. My parents were suspicious and beat on the door. I quickly opened up and they told me they heard me eating something. All that to say, I was grounded for taking a candy bar from the store. So I haven't had them since.
Madelaine M.
I love Hershey's Cookies and Cream candy bars. I love this chocolate my boyfriend always buy it for me because its my favorite chocolate you can't go wrong with white chocolate and little bits of cookies. They are so much better than their regular chocolate bars. I wish I had one in front of me right now. The white chocolate is smooth and rich and the crunchy cookie pieces just top it off.
Johanna S.
These candy bars are so good! They maintain the full flavor of the full sized bar but in a smaller quantity, perfect for when you're on the go, sharing with friends, or even just snacking! With this product in particular, you get great worth for your buck since you're getting the same amount as about three full-sized bars for a lesser price and conveniently wrapped!
Alyx D.
Tinley Park, IL
This is such a great product. It's not actually "chocolate" but rather confectioners chocolate. It still tastes great. I love the cookie and cream pieces inside however they can be hard to chew and get stuck in my teeth. I just always make sure to brush after eating if I'm going out. It's hard to find these in stores but I usually pick up the chocolate kiss version.
Lori B.
Phoenix, AZ
Lord, how delicious these things are. I love white chocolate the most. This is our fam's fav. I wish it were better for me, but I LOVE it so much. I grab for them more often than I should and usually there are sales on this brand. Yes - I will keep buying, although admittedly I should slow down. Chocolate is my weakness, white chocolate especially.
Kaitlyn K.
London, OH
OK I like chocolate, especially Hershey's chocolate. But, when it came to the cookies and cream flavor, I was not a huge fan of it. To me it had almost soap taste to it, not probably what you were thinking when eating a cookies and creams chocolate bar. If you happen to like this bar than that's OK, it's just personally, I do not like this product.
Lacy B.
Macedon, NY
Yummmmm! This has been one of my favorites ever since I was a little girl. My grandma got me into these, because it was her favorite too! I had never even tried white chocolate before. This combination of white chocolate and chocolate chips is amazing. I have no bad things to say about this Hershey bar. It will always be one of my favorites!
Genny E.
san diego
Great tasting chocolate, but not just regular chocolate, it's white chocolate. Somethings about white chocolate just immediately melts in your mouth. It's so delicious. This bar really taste like cookies and cream but even better, yes better it's so delicious I wish I had one right now lol I would totally recommend eating one
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?