BY HERSHEY'S #8 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?63 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 151 Answers
Ashlyn A.
Ashlyn A.
I have sweet tooth the size of Canada, but after eating half of one of these bad boys, I believe a have a cavity the size of Canada too (shout out to Canada). I LOVE anything chocolate, except for maybe dark chocolate. I'm a hater when it comes to any kind of nuts, in strictly a chocolate, creams, sweet sauces, cookies, icing kind of girl, so this bar was right up my alley. HOWEVER, I've never had a candy bar actually hurt my teeth like this one.. I've tried this and he drops several times and it appears that it creates the illusion of a cavity in my back right molar. Went to the dentist and everything checked out (20 years of no cavities, heeeeey), so am I crazy to think this candy bar is causing me heart ache and tooth ache? It's just so good but to me, not worth the pain. I'm willing to bet I'm probably the only person on the planet with this problem, so don't fret. Just giving my two cents, but if you're a chocolate/white chocolate Fein, TEAR THESE UP!
Mikesha T.
Mikesha T.
Los Angeles , CA
Ah, Hershey’s Cookies ‘n’ Cream bar… also known as the “best chocolate bar ever created”. The moment you lay your eyes on the wrapper at the grocery store, you notice how different and unique this candy appears. The creamy ivory colour stands out from all the other garish candy bar designs. Not only that, it’s white chocolate, the smoothst type, and has cookie bits within the candy’s silky crevices! Slowly you grab a Cookies ‘n’ Cream bar. You just know it’s going to be as smooth as its design.
Ohh Dios mio lo mejor en chocolates hasta ahora... me encanta, puedo comerlo sin parar, esa cambinacion de chocolate blanco con trozos de galleta de chocolate es fenomenal, se disuelve en la boca y sientes el croch de la galleta umm me encanta.. // Ohh my God best in chocolates so far ... I love, I can eat without stopping, that cambinacion white chocolate with chocolate cookie pieces is phenomenal, dissolved in the mouth and feel the croch of umm cookie love. .
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Even though I prefer dark chocolate over white chocolate, this is a really good chocolate bar! I love the little cookie bits at the bottom and personally, it's better than Hershey's milk chocolate. I would take Hershey's dark chocolate any day, but this is still really yummy! It's a little too sweet for me, but a few small pieces are perfect to hit that sweet tooth. I recommend you guys try it sometime!
Pip S.
Pip S.
Denver, CO
I remember when I was a kid, I stole this candy bar from Walmart. I got home and went to the bathroom and turned on the shower to hide the sound of the candy wrapper crinkling. My parents were suspicious and beat on the door. I quickly opened up and they told me they heard me eating something. All that to say, I was grounded for taking a candy bar from the store. So I haven't had them since.
Madelaine M.
Madelaine M.
I love Hershey's Cookies and Cream candy bars. I love this chocolate my boyfriend always buy it for me because its my favorite chocolate you can't go wrong with white chocolate and little bits of cookies. They are so much better than their regular chocolate bars. I wish I had one in front of me right now. The white chocolate is smooth and rich and the crunchy cookie pieces just top it off.
Johanna S.
Johanna S.
These candy bars are so good! They maintain the full flavor of the full sized bar but in a smaller quantity, perfect for when you're on the go, sharing with friends, or even just snacking! With this product in particular, you get great worth for your buck since you're getting the same amount as about three full-sized bars for a lesser price and conveniently wrapped!
Alyx D.
Alyx D.
Tinley Park, IL
This is such a great product. It's not actually "chocolate" but rather confectioners chocolate. It still tastes great. I love the cookie and cream pieces inside however they can be hard to chew and get stuck in my teeth. I just always make sure to brush after eating if I'm going out. It's hard to find these in stores but I usually pick up the chocolate kiss version.
Arielle E.
Arielle E.
While I do limit them in my household, which includes children ages 8 & under, when the occasion calls for it my 8 year old loves Hershey's Cookies & Cream Bars, which are given to him on special occasions which makes him feel extra special since we sometimes use them as a gift or reward for doing something great whether that be in school, home or both.
Kaitlyn K.
Kaitlyn K.
London, OH
OK I like chocolate, especially Hershey's chocolate. But, when it came to the cookies and cream flavor, I was not a huge fan of it. To me it had almost soap taste to it, not probably what you were thinking when eating a cookies and creams chocolate bar. If you happen to like this bar than that's OK, it's just personally, I do not like this product.
Michele B.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Cristina C.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Gracie S.
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro, NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?