BY HERSHEY'S

Why choose just one delicious HERSHEY'S Candy when you want the perfect treat for Halloween? With this fun-filled assortment you get five favorites: MR. GOODBAR Candy Bars, KIT KAT®® Wafer Bars, YORK Peppermint Pattie Miniatures, and WHOPPERS Malted Milk Balls. see more...

April m.
Lexington, KY
All my favorite candies in one bag.... Love it. It has a great assortment of all miniature candy bars that you can try. A lot of people don't want to purchase one bag of candy because maybe they don't know their brands and they don't know if they like it. That's why you should get this. It's one that has different assortment that you can try out for yourself. I would highly recommend.
Michelle L.
Cincinnati, OH
I don't know about you but at my house Noone can ever agree on one candy or chocolate that thay like. That's what I love most about finding this assortment of chocolates, not only does it have a good variety so everyone can find something they like, but it's snack size which is perfect when you just have a small sweet craving!
Jessica R.
Stroudsburg, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Yummy Hershey's snack size assorted candy bag is delicious you get a taste of all the chocolate without having to worry about all the calories of a traditional candy bar
Breanna B.
Tifton, GA
This bag of chocolate is great because at my house we all have different types of chocolate we like and with this bag we all are happy will it. It is something we always have. I will tell people about it all the time
Erin S.
Longview, TX
Great bag of candy if you are giving out treats! I'm a teacher and when I review my students with games, I like to reward the students that win with something little. This bag is perfect for that.
Audrey G.
Victorville, CA
This bag is the perfect choice for chocolate lovers with several different flavors you can mix them around or just pick out your favorites definitely my favorite choice when shopping !
Robert G.
Not my favorite candy, the only reason I buy it is because I get the Reeses and my kids get the rest. The children love chocolate period, I'm more picky.
Savannah H.
Columbus, OH
Super yummy and a good deal for the amount of candies you receive. The candies are super good and a good mix to try different candies! Love it!
Krista H.
Strasburg, OH
These are some of my favorite types of candy! Love the cool refreshing York peppermint patties and the mr goodbars. Something for everyone
Rhonda G.
Robstown, TX
Best assortment ever! Keeps kids coming back every year for Halloween. Even their choice of bag decor rocks! Keep it up guys 💕
Jc
Do you have a pack with just kitkats?
Leslie A.
Los Angeles , CA
Are these really worth buying ??