BY HERSHEY'S

The hunt for the perfect snack has come to an end! Hershey’s Snack Mix have finally made the purchase of snack foods easy and with its delicious mixture of nuts, pretzels, and milk chocolate, it has the perfect balance of sweet and salty! With its pantry-perfect packaging, the Hershey’s Snack Mix are perfect for on-the-go and everyday snacking. Don’t hesitate; the deliciousness awaits! Get snacking! see more...

• This looks really good, how sweet is this? Where can you find this? 3 Answers
  • Looks really good. Where an i find some?2 Answers
  • How do these taste please let me no thanks guys 2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Marisol G.
Ringgold , La
My husband came home with these delicious snacks. He knows I love any kind of nuts covered in chocolate. I cannot tell you if the bottle is completely full of these chocolate nuts since he ate the majority of them ☹️ but I can tell you that they taste delicious, chocolate lovers this is paradise in a bottle. It's like eating the almond chocolate bar but more crunchy and in bigger sizes. I rather spend money on this product than the single bar. There are 190 calories in 3 pieces and 17grams of sugar. Highly recommend you to try these.
Jody D.
Berwyn, IL
Love this. I work long hours as a hairdresser and rarely have time for a full meal, so this makes for a perfect snack. I have a serious sweet tooth, so getting my sweets with some nuts and pretzels makes for a very filling snack. All my coworkers love me for this, and I plan on bringing this with me to the beach, festivals, or other summer activities.
Martha T.
I love this snack mix the chocolate bars are so cute and I love the taste of the chocolate and the pretzels. In my opinion there are to many almonds for my taste. I have bought this at WalMart & Kroger. I would tell my friends so we could have a party on the way home from the store
Jessica T.
Union City, NJ
I love all the ingredients this has, however I don't like this mix. The pretzels make the Hershey's way too salty, the only way I can eat it is by eating it with an almond to cut the extreme saltiness. I personally wouldn't buy it again.
Mytoria B.
Atlanta, GA
This is the best snack/trail mix I have ever had and I am really picky when it comes to snacks because I don't eat a lot of snacks buy this is by fatlr my favorite I never leave home without this in my bag!!!!!#beachbagswag
Lola O.
A coworker let me try some and I was instantly hooked. Went straight to the grocery store and bought 4. ( they were BOGO doubt judge haha) they are so amazing the PERFECT balance of salty and savory.
Kellye L.
Great for snacking on the go!! I keep these in my classroom for midday pick-me-ups. Pretty affordable for the amount you get, too! And since it has almonds in it, it doesn't leave you still hungry.
Julie F.
I feel kind of meh about this snack mix. Some of the almonds in mine tasted weird. The salt from the pretzels get on the chocolate, which I think is nice. And the little chocolate balls are good.
Kelly R.
I love this snack mix! The mix of sweet and salty is truly delicious! I grab one of each of chocolate bar and ball, almond and pretzel and eat it all at once. This snack does not disappoint!
Carmela J.
Gulfport, MS
Sooooo tasty! It's a full candy bar all meshed together with all the things you love in a pretty decent size! I like these a lot! They come in a convenient canister as well!
SoNice T.
This looks really good, how sweet is this? Where can you find this?
Abigail B.
Garden City
Where can I find these??😍
Marisa A.
How do these taste please let me no thanks guys
Allis G.
los Angeles, ca
Looks really good. Where an i find some?
Skylynn W.
I have seen that there are three different kinds, which one would any of you recommend?