BY HERSHEY'S

Milk Chocolate, Sugar, Milk, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Milk Fat, Lecithin, Natural Flavors, Almonds, Sunflower Oil

Taylor P.
Westerville
These are my guilty pleasures. They’re the perfect size that I can just pop one in the mouth and not feel so guilty about eating them all at one time (even though that’s pretty much what happens every time)
January G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are not a healthy snack, but there are only five pieces, so it's still a nice snack. Very portable. The pieces are big, and the flavor is fresh. Rich chocolate flavor without being too rich or sweet. This is great to toss into your purse or bag for an on the go snack.
LaTese W.
This is my new fav snack. .the little bite size candy is sooo cute...they taste amazing...Im hooked..I had this in my snack drawer for awhile..well I decided to pop this baby open this morning and o boi i ate them all in seconds
Pam L.
Wayne, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are amazing and so addictive! I couldn't stop eating them. The Reese's one is great too. They are on sale a lot so price is great. Great for travel, work, home, and on the go. Good pick me up and many textures. I have purchased this many times and will continue to.
Diana T.
Conroe, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
so delicious yo can eat just one .. the cluster its excellent and the almond pieces are so perfect to eat the price its so cool 4 dollars and you can buy it at target or waltmart the qualiry its so good and i definetly will buy again and so many times because i love it
Jessi M.
Cantonment, FL
These are great for on the go. The flavor is good, but I was expecting it to taste more like the actual Hershey's bar with almonds. I was given these in a gift basket and enjoyed trying them. I wouldn't buy these again though given the option of another chocolate snack.
Karsen C.
Blythe, GA
I bought these a little over a week ago and they are good! I have only bought theses once before . I bought them at a local gas station for about $2.50. The flavor is delicious and super sweet if you like sweets. I recommend these for anybody who has a sweet tooth.
Mariana C.
AHHH! I swear this snack is amazing! I got it a while back and it literally was like heaven in my mouth (lol) but yeah it fills you up and it gives you a boost of energy. I also got one for my boyfriend but with different chocolate and he loved it too!
gaby m.
These taste so great, I grab them every time I go to the store. they are a decent price and I enjoy the taste. I eat this as often as i can. the chocolate is what you would expect from Hershey's creamy and smooth. I suggest if you have not tried these or the other flavors they offer you should.
Kaytlin B.
Bakersfield, CA
Oh man these were delicious! I loved the clusters, great chocolatey nutty flavor! They're an okay value for the price, kind of expensive for a snack with not THAT many bites. If you can find them on sale, great buy
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Are these healthy? Or no.