Hershey's S'mores Pudding uploaded by Raine W.Hershey's S'mores Pudding uploaded by Katie G.

BY HERSHEY'S

• Are these any good? is the flavor like real chocolate or ...1 Answers
Raine W.
So tasty! These totally reminded me of smores with the toasted marshmallow flavor. I was shocked about how close it tasted to real campfire marshmallows and the graham cracker taste was prominent and delicious too. Not too sweet. A nice balance. A good snack when I want to feel like indulging without undoing all my hard work.
Rochelle N.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I liked this pudding. I like how rich and bold the chocolate flavor is and it isn't too milky which I like. I also like the topping which is supposed to be the marshmallows. The marshmallow topping is like this white cream like foam, and it tastes good combined with the chocolate!
Tera S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Bought these about a week ago they are ok. They are better refrigerated. Not good warm. I dont think I would buy them again tho.
Teresa S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These puddings are not awesome. The chocolate is good and rich, but the marshmallow topping is gross. I would not generally recommend these.
Katie G.
Philadelphia, PA
These are pretty good! I like the whipped topping and the chocolate layer has an amazing rich taste. My daughter loves them.
Ashley D.
Boyce, LA
Are these any good? is the flavor like real chocolate or does it leave that cheap aftertaste?