Hershey's S'mores Kit

Yaaaaaassssss... where do I buy this???
Do these really taste like s'mores
We love stores as a family when the weather starts cooling down. I've never seen this kit before. Where can I find it as this will be great seasonal yummy goodies for over the firepit
Start your review of Hershey's S'mores Kit!
How would you rate this product?
Plattsburgh, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
In the winter I love making s’mores in my fire and in the summer outside and this kit is perfect ! It comes with everything you need and it was enough for 5 people I was with!
I love this! amazing. everything you need in one box to make smores. doesn't need to be in a campfire. I got it and my siblings and I, did it in our house in the microwave to melt the marshmallow. definitely, recommend!
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
S'mores are a favorite fireside treat. Nothing worse than having a beautiful roaring fire, chocolate bars, graham crackers, only to find out you have no marshmallows. The Hershey ' s S'mores Kit has everything you need in one box! I bought mine at Fred Meyer's and repurchased several times.
Portage, IN
These are amazing for nights after a cookout. They are like the perfect way to end the night. After all the good food and drinks, it's nice to sit by the fire and let the day finish sitting by the fire. This is great for a small group of people or a big group since you can re-seal the box. It's much easier too instead of buying everything separate and have to fidget with all those boxes and bags
Tastes💯 And is great for parties and camp fires or fire pit what ever you have! This pack makes it easy so you don't have to buy all the ingredients you can just buy this one pack and get everything together. Recommend to every body!
Omaha, NE
Finally got my hands on this kit and it was amazing. It had everything I needed to make s'mores. It was so convenient to pack and didn't take much space. I was able to get a lot of s'mores out of this kit. Hoping to find it again.
queens
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Hershey's S'mores Kit uploaded by لميسة  .
Who doesn’t like chocolate and who can possibly hate marshmallow. And imagine both of the flavors blended together in a chocolate. That has to be the most amazing thing on the universe. I love it and it’s my absolutely favorite.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
This kit has everything you need to make the perfect S'mores! It is perfect for camping and to take to parties or even cookouts. It would make a great gift for a friend, relative , or even for yourself. ❤️ 🍫
So fun to make! Perfect for events like pool boat ties or late night bonfires. Great for all ages and so much for to do with a family. It's not that expensive, and I would recommend to many families.
Callahan, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This kit is perfect for BBQ's at the house, we also love to take it with us when camping, and my son takes it along when camping with his Boy Scout troop. It's always a hit!