Hershey's S'mores Holiday Gift Set uploaded by Kathleen C.

BY HERSHEY'S

Hershey's S'mores Gift Set:2 Hershey's mugs Hershey's milk chocolate bar4 graham crackers and marshmallows7-piece Hershey's gift set is kosher Christmas holiday gift special

Kathleen C.
Canoga Park, CA
This is literally the cutes gift set for the holidays! It has Santa on the side. It comes with two mugs, a bag of marshmallows, chocolate, and graham crackers. I'm giving it at my white elephant party. It's fun, simple and affordable.
Hannah H.
Bay City, MI
Not only is this a perfect set in regards to the ingredients, but it also contains two mugs! They’re perfect size for hot chocolate and microwave mug cakes. I would highly recommend this set for all ages!
Ruth V.
84604
I love this packaging is so cute and it is so yummy!!!! The mugs are so freaking cute I don’t use them I just have them for decorating got it for Christmas as a present!
Ashley N.
Kailua-Kona
I got this as a gift set for Christmas I love it the whole idea was great it made for a easy date for me and the fiancé seeing as we didn’t have to put thought into it
Alisha C.
Hershey's S'mores Holiday Gift Set

What a great gift set for any occasion for any person. Makes a great gift for anybody special in your life. Who doesn’t like Smore’s?
Brianna Z.
Thus is such an adorable gift set ! It is perfect for the holidays or just a special occasion or even just a fun day in with you and your favorite person ! Love it !
Natasha S.
Elkins
My hubby also got me this for Christmas and I ate the chocolate that day, ans I use the mugs all the time for my coffee
Christine B.
Tecumseh, MI
A cute set for a gift for an exchsnge for someone with a sweet tooth. Who doesnt love smores and this kit has it all
Valeria G.
THIS IS MY FAVORITE THING TO GET FROM CHRISTMAS!!! I love it soo so much it makes me feel so warm and happy inside.
Rose C.
Pensacola , FL
Hershey’s is my go to for SMORES. Have the best ingredients. Very delicious and affordable
D O.