BY HERSHEY'S

• Do these take you back to being a child? 1 Answers
Cecelia H.
Waterloo, IA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Well, when I was younger Sixlets were definitely my go to sweet snack. I couldn't find them for years and recently tried them again for nostalgia's sake. Unfortunately they were disappointing. The candy coated she'll had a weird flavor that tastes vaguely like orange. The coating the sugar leaves in my mouth is also strange. On top of that, the chocolate is incredibly cheap tasting. Disappointed with the product! Wouldn't recommend.
Kristen M.
I love this candy and as a mother I love givingood, my kids these as they are easy to eat and taste so wonderful. I love this candy and always have as a child. I love the design of the package as it is easy to store and bring along on tRips. This candy is definitely recommended by me!
vicki h.
Cleves, OH
I love these little candy covered chocolate balls. I like the way they are packaged makes it easier to control portions size. I find these to be a very good value. I would buy them again for my family. They all loved them and they don't seem to melt that easy.
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
Sixlets are sorta like m&ms but the chocolate inside is different. It still has the crunchy outside and sweet inside! They are a fun alternative to the norm- you don't see them often. I know they have them a lot at dollar stores, target $1 bins and always reasonably priced!
Kayla L.
Every year for Christmas I get sixlets in my stalking and lately it's been hard to find sixlets! They aren't as big as they use to be. 😕 this was my favorite candy as a child and whenever I see sixlets I will forever get a few because I love the chocolate inside!
Teshia S.
Morrow, GA
I needed some kind of edible candy to make bubbles because my four year old wanted Bubble Guppies for her 5th birthday I found these in Walmart and they worked out fantastic and the colors were the extra coup de gras now the mother's are starting to use them in recipes because the value and price are fantastic
Nichole D.
Midland, TX
I love sixlets. When I was a kid I thought they were dollar store m&ms and now they are so hard to find but when I see them I have to pick them up.
They are like m&ms but more round and the coating and chocolate are different. I buy them more for nostalgia
Kaylee A.
These are a throwback from when I was a child! I buy them for my son every Easter! They taste amazing and are a great addition to Easter baskets or just fun to throw them into gift bags for school functions or birthday parties. I prefer these over M&M's
Carrie S.
Daytona Beach, FL
Light chocolate and candy coated treat with a bit of nostalgia. Each package contains a few pieces, so you don't end up eating a ton of these (or giving them to your kids). A really nice way to add sweetness to a lunchbox without adding a ton of sugar.
Lisett D.
Sun City, CA
Love love love sixlets! Every time I need my chocolate fix I go for this. Their just the perfect size and I love Hershey brand. It's a decent price. That's why I always go for the bigger pack so it last me longer. I would totally recommend these.
Valerie G.
Rochester, NY
Do these take you back to being a child?