Hershey's Simply Pleasures  uploaded by Joyce M.

BY HERSHEY'S

Hershey's Simply Pleasures
  • "My favorite is the dark chocolate with chocolate cream filling but there are two other flavors at this point if you're not a fan of dark chocolate." in 14 reviews
  • "I've tried the chocolate/vanilla filling and chocolate/milk chocolate filling flavors.it great for my sweet tooth it is so good" in 13 reviews
  • "i love this chocolatem i have a sweet tooth, i always find myself at the candy aisle when doing grocery shopping" in 7 reviews
  • "I love that they are individually wrapped which makes me less likely to go way overboard with the amount that I eat, although it is hard to stop since they are so good! " in 6 reviews
  • "So smooth and creamy.Less fat and calories yet you wouldn't know it.Melts easily in your mouth,true indulgence." in 6 reviews
Brooke A.
MCKINNEY, TX
I began ordering Hershey's Simple Pleasures from Amazon because I could no longer find them in local stores. I'm hopelessly addicted to these chocolates. They originally attracted me because of the 30% less fat claim, but they don't taste like "diet" candy.
Hayatt S.
Dearborn, MI
The name of these treats describes what they are exactly! Simply pleasurable. These are great for sad moments, great gifts also! Who doesn't love chocolate! Especially on hard days, they make everyone happy!
Amber S.
Coeburn, VA
Hersheys chocolate, no matter what type will always be my favorite!! Every time I go out to a convenient store I always get atleast a Hershey bar!
Elizabeth H.
These are extremely creamy and sweet. A little too sweet for my liking, but a great option to have.
Shannon R.
Redding, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Very delicious and melt in your mouth the milk chocolate and caramel are my favorites.
Jessica M.
Waverly, WV
These are very sweet. They are good but they are so sweet they hurt my teeth.
Andrea J.
Garden City, MI
The dark chocolate is the only one of the bunch that is amazing. It added just a bit of bitterness to a very sweet product. The vanilla and milk chocolate were very sweet, and the outer chocolate tasted like the awful cheap chocolate you often get from Hershey's.
Emily G.
I had a coupon for these and decided to give them a shot. Way too sweet!!! And the serving size is, I believe, 3 pieces and they aren't small. If you really are in need of a chocolate kick, these will work but there are better chocolates out there.
Patricia P.
Marion , IL
I like the different flavors and you can buy these just about any where. the cream one to me is the best.
Bridget H.
Cincinnati , OH
I received free samples of these from the Cinci Chocolate festival. There was something so odd about the taste of these! I feel like its just wrong to manipulate the taste of chocolate so much that it is unrecognizable :(
Brittany M.
Yuma, AZ
Do u prefer this candy or the actual Hershey's candy bar?
Vanessa G.
Which is better, Hersheys or Dove chocolate?
Vanessa G.
Which flavor is the best?
Denise R.
I have never heard of these before, are they good? I love chocolate
Robyn B.
Tampa, FL
How does this compare to the dove chocolates?