BY HERSHEY'S

Hershey's Simply 5 Chocolate Syrup: The same delicious Hershey's Syrup that you know and love with only 5 ingredients Non-GMO ingredients include cane sugar, organic invert cane sugar, water, cocoa, and natural vanilla flavor Enjoy genuine chocolate flavor in an easy-to-pour syrup with zero calories per serving Enjoy in milk, over ice cream, or a delicious addition to any dessert see more...

Buy on Target*
Brittany F.
Lancaster, CA
My kids and I both love his syrup for chocolate milk and as a topping on ice cream and mug cake. As a Mom I'm always looking for simpler ingredients to be giving to my kids, so this is a great treat !
Lauren H.
Frisco City, AL
Best instant chocolate milk mix I've ever tried. Only has 5 ingredients and makes me feel a little better about drinking it.
Emelizza L.
What drew me to get this chocolate syrup was that it had 5 simple ingredients. I don't really drink chocolate milk, but my son had a taste of one and he likes it. So, I was trying to find something that wasn't to unhealthy for him. This syrup is made of cane sugar, organic invert cane syrup, water, cocoa and natural vanilla flavor. I bought and it's actually pretty good. It's also made with non GMO ingredients! It's a little bit more expensive than the regular Hershey's chocolate syrup, but give it a try. 👍🏼
Greisy L.
Compre 2 syrup. Espero que sean ricos. Cual syrup de otras marcas me recomiendan?