BY HERSHEY'S

Our Hershey's Simply 5 Syrup Contains Only Five Simple Ingredients, All Of Which Are Non-gmo. Enjoy In Milk, On Ice Cream Or With Your Favorite Fruit.

Ingredient:

Cane Sugar, Organic Invert Syrup, Water, Cocoa, Natural Vanilla Flavor

Buy on Jet.com*
Shivani P.
Anyone who loves chocolate milk and syrup needs to try this!!! I always have chocolate powder and syrup on me (because why not?) and always turn to  Hershey's Chocolate Syrup or  Nestle Nesquik Chocolate Flavor Powder for my milk. Sadly, these have a lot of random ingredients in there that I don't want to be eating!

I came across this in the grocery store, and I was really excited to see a "cleaner" chocolate syrup and confused as to how that could possibly exist at the same time. I took a chance and bought it. The milk color doesn't come out as brown as regular syrup's milk would, but IT STILL TASTES AMAZING!!! I could actually tell that the milk tasted a little cleaner but still great. I'd actually pick this over regular syrup in a taste test.
Kristin C.
This is THE BEST chocolate syrup!! In my family, we avoid things with added sugars, syrups, sweeteners, gluten, etc., and this chocolate syrup is the answer to my prayers! It’s taste is slightly different, but still yummy and can be used for anything you would normally use chocolate syrup for! This is one you should definitely try!
Brittany F.
Lancaster, CA
My kids and I both love his syrup for chocolate milk and as a topping on ice cream and mug cake. As a Mom I'm always looking for simpler ingredients to be giving to my kids, so this is a great treat !
Emelizza L.
What drew me to get this chocolate syrup was that it had 5 simple ingredients. I don't really drink chocolate milk, but my son had a taste of one and he likes it. So, I was trying to find something that wasn't to unhealthy for him. This syrup is made of cane sugar, organic invert cane syrup, water, cocoa and natural vanilla flavor. I bought and it's actually pretty good. It's also made with non GMO ingredients! It's a little bit more expensive than the regular Hershey's chocolate syrup, but give it a try. 👍🏼
Lauren H.
Frisco City, AL
Best instant chocolate milk mix I've ever tried. Only has 5 ingredients and makes me feel a little better about drinking it.
Greisy L.
Compre 2 syrup. Espero que sean ricos. Cual syrup de otras marcas me recomiendan?