Hershey's Simple Pleasures Milk Chocolate

I've never seen these before, are they good? Also where can they be found?
I have never heard of these before, are they good? I love chocolate
Where can you get these?
Start your review of Hershey's Simple Pleasures Milk Chocolate!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“My favorite is the dark chocolate with chocolate cream filling but there are two other flavors at this point if you're not a fan of dark chocolate.” in reviews
“I've tried the chocolate/vanilla filling and chocolate/milk chocolate filling flavors.it great for my sweet tooth it is so good” in reviews
“i love this chocolatem i have a sweet tooth, i always find myself at the candy aisle when doing grocery shopping” in reviews
“I love that they are individually wrapped which makes me less likely to go way overboard with the amount that I eat, although it is hard to stop since they are so good! ” in reviews
“So smooth and creamy.Less fat and calories yet you wouldn't know it.Melts easily in your mouth,true indulgence.” in reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I'm not really a huge chocolate fan, but since they had a 'vanilla cream' version, I gave them a shot! The outside chocolate is like shell similar to that syrup you put on ice-cream that turns to a shell. The center is a pretty thin, creamy vanilla! I would prefer the center to be more like the texture of a york patty instead so that it isn't messy. However, the flavor was quite good! I probably wouldn't buy them again just because I'm not obsessed with chocolate, but for anyone who is, I'd def. recommend these!
Manorville, NY
Not overly pleased with these. I've only tried the milk chocolate with vanilla center and I did not like the vanilla at all. No one in my house has been eating them either. I put them in the fridge and that made them taste a little better. I definitely want to try the other two flavors and see if they are any better though. I'll give this another try.
Manchester, CT
I don't have anything special to say about these chocolates. To be honest, I was not thrilled with the flavor at all. I thought the chocolate flavor in the milk chocolate tasted odd, sort of chalky. I couldn't even finish the package, neither could my husband. Not worth the 30% less fat at all if this is the flavor profile you'd have to "put up with." No thanks.
There are three flavors: Milk Chocolate with Vanilla Creme, Milk Chocolate with Chocolate Creme, and Dark Chocolate with Chocolate Creme. Of the three varieties, I prefer the two with the chocolate creme. The flavor and texture of the chocolate creme is definitely yummy and delicious. Unfortunately, I can't say the same for the vanilla creme, which tends to be bland and have a tackiness texture to it.
McKinney, TX
I began ordering Hershey's Simple Pleasures from Amazon because I could no longer find them in local stores. I'm hopelessly addicted to these chocolates. They originally attracted me because of the 30% less fat claim, but they don't taste like "diet" candy.
South Bend, IN
I love these things! They are bite size pieces of chocolate that have a harder outer layer and really nice soft, creamy chocolate filling. II originally bought these because I had a coupon and I can say I'm glad I did. My favorite is the dark chocolate with chocolate cream filling but there are two other flavors at this point if you're not a fan of dark chocolate. I find eating four or five of these is just as satisfying as a candy bar when I'm after chocolate and it fewer calories.
Choctaw, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I had high hopes for these. They sounded different, reminded me of delicious dove candy, and looked like they'd be smooth and rich. It really just tasted like regular Hershey's chocolate. Which is good, but for the increased price and promise of all that other stuff...it was kind of a let down.
Hershey's Simple pleasures defiantly live up to their name. They are simple, and quite a pleasure to eat. My favorite is the dark chocolate as I find it rich and creamy but not overbearingly sweet. I also enjoy the size of each individually wrapped chocolate. I can easily throw them into my purse for a quick pick-me-up without overindulging.
Canton, OH
The candies are smooth and creamy, and quite delicious. The vanilla ganache is sticky and leaves strings of pleasure from the candy to your mouth. Indeed, it is somewhat hard to stop at only three! I really like these delicious chocolates! My favorite is the Hershey's Simple Pleasures, Milk Chocolate with Vanilla Creme. They are amazing!
Henrietta, NY
I liked these chocolates a bit....They are not my favorite, and it may have more to do with texture than anything else, but they were not horrible by any means either. I like that they come in a couple different flavors, and perhaps they will expand to include even more....a caramel one would be nice :)
Ask a question to the Influenster community...