BY HERSHEY'S

• Does anyone else wish these came in dark chocolate?2 Answers
  • Anyone else not thrilled with the packaging. I'd like them to res...1 Answers
Theresa D.
NYSSA, OR
I love that it has a nice rich creamy taste. I love that I can take a bag to work and share with co workers. It did meet my expectations on taste and price. I will be buying this product. My friends and family also love this product. It is also a great on the go snack
Kathleen S.
Orlando, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are really delicious but so difficult to find! I searched forever for this vanilla creme flavor. The chocolate is your regular Hershey's chocolate but with the added creamy center. Delicious!
Lisa E.
These are the type of candy that a mom hides in the closet to eat! They are delicious and while I am sure that my family would love to eat some too, they are this momma's little escape!
Giovanna B.
Huntingtn Sta, NY
These little treats taste so good!! Chocolate is so yummy and the creme inside is amazing I recommend everyone to try. I love them for when I was something a little sweet.
REBEKAH P.
Fall River, MA
A co-worker of mine gave me one of these and now I'm hooked. Silky smooth, melt in your mouth. Beware. I'm not a huge chocolate person and I find these amazing. YUM.
Alisha M.
Hickory, NC
Can't go wrong with chocolate. Like they say , chocolate is a girls best friend. This is a really good product to if you're craving some small chocolate.
Lauren M.
Cincinnati , OH
I love these. I keep these in a little jar on my desk. Chocolate shell filled with a delicious creme. They are wrapped individually so perfect on the go
Marissa S.
Gaithersburg, MD
Hershey's simple pleasures is great for an afternoon pick me up. It's delicious! Not too sweet but sweet enough to fulfill that craving.
Tiff H.
Saw these at work and I had to try them out. Surprisingly they are rather tasty not that bad at all. i love the inner filling
Jamie V.
Southgate, MI
These were really good and had a really good vanilla center that was not too much or overwhelming. I buy these a lot.
Kathrine O.
Harrisonburg, VA
Does anyone else wish these came in dark chocolate?
REBEKAH P.
Fall River, MA
Anyone else not thrilled with the packaging. I'd like them to reseal.