BY GENERIC

Hershey�s Simple Pleasures Milk Chocolate with Chocolate Creme: Made with finest ingredients 30% less fat than the average leading milk chocolates see more...

• Does anyone else wish these came in dark chocolate?2 Answers
  • Anyone else not thrilled with the packaging. I'd like them to reseal.1 Answers
Theresa D.
Theresa D.
NYSSA, OR
I love that it has a nice rich creamy taste. I love that I can take a bag to work and share with co workers. It did meet my expectations on taste and price. I will be buying this product. My friends and family also love this product. It is also a great on the go snack
Tiff H.
Tiff H.
Saw these at work and I had to try them out. Surprisingly they are rather tasty not that bad at all. i love the inner filling
Giovanna B.
Giovanna B.
Huntingtn Sta, NY
These little treats taste so good!! Chocolate is so yummy and the creme inside is amazing I recommend everyone to try. I love them for when I was something a little sweet.
Fall River, MA
A co-worker of mine gave me one of these and now I'm hooked. Silky smooth, melt in your mouth. Beware. I'm not a huge chocolate person and I find these amazing. YUM.
Jamie V.
Jamie V.
Southgate, MI
These were really good and had a really good vanilla center that was not too much or overwhelming. I buy these a lot.
erika h.
erika h.
Kissimmee , FL
These are soo good
Harrisonburg, VA
Foodie Expert
These are simply indulgent!! Delicious and great to have on- hand for a quick pick-me-up!!
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Cincinnati, OH
Foodie Expert
I love these. I keep these in a little jar on my desk. Chocolate shell filled with a delicious creme. They are wrapped individually so perfect on the go
Kathleen S.
Kathleen S.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
These are really delicious but so difficult to find! I searched forever for this vanilla creme flavor. The chocolate is your regular Hershey's chocolate but with the added creamy center. Delicious!
Starleen V.
Starleen V.
Pharr, TX
Omg! These are insanely good! They definitely satisfy my sweet tooth! They're greeeeeat!!!
Harrisonburg, VA
Foodie Expert
Does anyone else wish these came in dark chocolate?
Fall River, MA
Anyone else not thrilled with the packaging. I'd like them to reseal.