BY HERSHEY'S #7 in Ice Cream Toppings & Cones

Sugar, Palm Oil, Coconut Oil, Cocoa, Contains 2% Or Less Of:, Lecithin, Artificial Flavor, Salt, Milk.

• Do they have a butterscotch flavor? 1 Answers
  • Are there other flavors yet? Caramel, vanilla, cherry...e...1 Answers
Hershey's Shell Chocolate Ice Cream Topping
  • "This is a staple in our house, it goes on every scoop of ice cream and my husband loves to eat the chocolate that solidifies in the bottom of the container when it's empty." in 25 reviews
ketzel C.
I have one of this in my house because it’s very necessary I can use this product like for different ways I can make milkshakes and put chocolate on my ice cream 🍨 of course I will recommend to my friends that love chocolate
Aliya🎀 A.
bloomington, IL
This topping is delicious. This Chocolate flavor goes with ice creams pancakes milkshakes. I almost love this with all desserts. Definitely a delicious topping if you are looking for one. Recommended to others.
Daisy H.
Richlands, VA
I can not eat regular vanilla ice-cream the same way after trying this AWESOME stuff! It goes on liquid and then turns to hard as it gets colder. It has a great taste and makes eating ice-cream that much better. I would buy this again and I would recommend it to anyone with a sweet tooth.
Dawn D.
I used to love this product until I fiond out where their chocolate comes from. To save the company money, they purchase slave labor chocolate. Mostly children are exploited in this practice many of which don't live beyond the age of 22, and are subjected to horrible practices. It's not with it to me for my selfish indulgences. If they change their practices and begin to buy fair trade or organic chocolate, I will gladly support their product, but not until then. I learned how to make this stuff myself, and if I use fair trade or Arabic, it tastes even better than Hershey's! It may not be quite as convenient, but is well worth it!
Monica R.
Odessa, Tx
When I was growing up I use to love this stuff. The magic shell was great watching it go from a liquid to a hard shell. However, now that I am an adult, I like it but don't like how it gets overly hard if you use a bit to much on accident. One occasion I shook the bottle, a must, and when I poured it, the liquid came out too quickly. I don't use this often but it is a nice treat when you use it in moderation.
Nicole A.
Harwood, ND
This tastes great on ice cream but after a while it separates in the bottle and turns into a non-solidifying oily mess. Make sure to shake it before every use from the start.
Tina E.
Lillington, NC
This is a staple in our house, it goes on every scoop of ice cream and my husband loves to eat the chocolate that solidifies in the bottom of the container when it's empty. It's just fun to eat and kids think it's cool to watch it solidify on the ice cream.
Emily B.
This stuff is amazing!! It makes ice cream soooooo good! The only annoying thing is sometimes it separates out when it sits in the cupboard for too long. But truly-- it can make any ice cream taste 100x better!!
Kasi J.
Hornsby, TN
Its fun to watch this liquid turn to a solid as you pour it on your ice cream! Fun and tasty for kids and adults! You can make it homemade by melting chocolate and adding in some coconut oil!!
Lindsey A.
I have loved this stuff since I was a little kid. Not only is it "cool" because it hardens when it gets cold on ice cream but it tastes phenomenal. I would highly recommend it.
Tiffany L.
Do they have a butterscotch flavor?
Gwen P.
Holly Springs, NC
Are there other flavors yet? Caramel, vanilla, cherry...etc..