Hershey'S Semi-Sweet Mini Chocolate Chips, 12 Oz

There are chocolate chips, and then there are HERSHEY'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Chips: delicious chips chock-full of classic HERSHEY'S Chocolate.

Why are the mini chips better than regular size?
Como é esse produto??
anyone find these too sweet?
Start your review of Hershey'S Semi-Sweet Mini Chocolate Chips, 12 Oz!
Product Highlights
These are very great for baking my mom uses these all of the time when she is making chocolate chip cookies for my son and he often mistakes them as chocolate and wants to eat themin reviews
I love using these when baking homemade chocolate chip cookies!in reviews
They mix in much easier and melt perfectly to make a yummy, gooey cookie.in reviews
i love having these in my house especially since i love to bake i love using these for chocolate chip cookiesin reviews
New Richmond, OH
We love Hershey's Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips. We freeze bananas and melt the chocolate over them and it makes a delicious summer treat. We usually purchase these from Kroger. They are easy to use and taste great. We plan on buying more next time we head to the store.
Brooklyn, NY
Perfect for melting! I use them in my baking and they taste wonderful! Give it a try.
Great for baking or mixing in with a chex mix!! My kids love when I make puppy chow with them also! They taste great and are a great value!
Cooperstown, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
The chocolate in Hershey semi sweet mini chocolate chips is a perfect balance of sweetness to be add in our monsters cookies these are a go to when baking with chocolate chips
Purchased at: Walmart
These are the best chocolate chips in my opinion. I love the taste of them. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a great chocolate chip.
Greensboro, NC
Does it really get better than Hersey's chocolate. They are by far the best chocolate chips out there and I use them for so much more than just baking. Not to mention, they are more responsibly priced than the "higher end" brands and the taste is much better!
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Purchased at: Publix
Perfect size to enjoy a handful or just one. Once I open the bag, I seal the rest in a ziplock snack bag .I also add them to icecream or to my hot chocolate and sometimes my coffee.
Kalamazoo, MI
The daughter and i always use these because we also like to eat them while baking. When they're small we can put as many as we want without feeling like we over did it. these are super cheap this time of year you can catch them on sale. makes the Best chocolate chip cookie
Great Falls, MT
I like milk chocolate better than semi sweet but some recipes call for semi sweet chips. Hershey’s is the only brand I buy when it comes to my baking chocolate.
Seattle, WA
To be very honest, I prefer using the mini chips to the normal sized ones. Not only do they also not melt in chocolate chip cookies, but I find that it's easier to ensure that ever single bite has a nice solid amount of chocolate flavor and you don't get those random cookies that have all of one chip in them!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...