Hershey's Semi-sweet Chocolate Mini Chips uploaded by Leilani F.

BY HERSHEY'S #8 in Baking Chips, Nuts & Bars

There are chocolate chips, and then there are HERSHEY'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Chips: delicious chips chock-full of classic Hershey’s Chocolate.

Hershey's Semi-sweet Chocolate Mini Chips
  • "These are very great for baking my mom uses these all of the time when she is making chocolate chip cookies for my son and he often mistakes them as chocolate and wants to eat them" in 3 reviews
  • "i love having these in my house especially since i love to bake i love using these for chocolate chip cookies" in 1 review
  • "They mix in much easier and melt perfectly to make a yummy, gooey cookie." in 1 review
  • "I love using these when baking homemade chocolate chip cookies!" in 1 review
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
To be very honest, I prefer using the mini chips to the normal sized ones. Not only do they also not melt in chocolate chip cookies, but I find that it's easier to ensure that ever single bite has a nice solid amount of chocolate flavor and you don't get those random cookies that have all of one chip in them!
Marina R.
Wilkes Barre, PA
My mom and I own a bakery in PA, and we use the Hershey's mini chips for sample sized baked goods, and also for melting. Whenever we have a ganache, we're sure to use the Hershey's mini chips. They melt so easily, and taste delicious!
Whitney P.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
Mini chocolate chips are my fave for baking!

Here's my recipe:

Preheat oven to 375°

Cream 2 sticks of softened butter with 3/4 cup of brown sugar and 3/4 of white sugar

Add 2 eggs and a nice hearty splash of real vanilla

Then add 2 1/2 cups of flour and a tsp of baking soda and baking powder

Chopped walnuts are optional but DELICIOUS

Chill dough for 20 mins or so

Get out your ice cream scooper and scoop cookies

Bake at 375° for 15 mins

Let cool & enjoy!!
Yaritza G.
Long Beach, CA
Honestly, these are so good. I always buy them when I need to bake things especially in cupcakes that taste great. My friends always want more brownies whenever I put a handful of these in the batter to allow them to melt in their own. I would 100% recommend these to anybody. They are great for baking or just simply snacking out from the bag to quench a simple craving of delicious chocolate.
Alicia A.
New Richmond, OH
We love Hershey's Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips. We freeze bananas and melt the chocolate over them and it makes a delicious summer treat. We usually purchase these from Kroger. They are easy to use and taste great. We plan on buying more next time we head to the store.
Darlene C.
Love these I just made a bunch of chocolate chip cookies will upload the pictures when I get my camera working, issues. I'm glad the cookies came out right, I'm eating it and munching on those chocolaty morsel of goodness as we speak, yummy!
Fallon J.
I love using these chocolate morsels because they have a very smooth velvety texture that works really well when I make homemade whipped cream or chocolate chip pancakes. They are priced really well and I will definitely purchase this again.
Constance P.
aldie, VA
Great for baking! I work at a cupcake bakery and we use these in a lot of our products such as ganache, mocha sauce and other things. We buy in bloke and it's not expensive. If a recipe calls for semi sweet chocolate chips, I recommend Hershey's.
Vikki M.
Great for baking. Multi use!! Chocolate chip cookies are perfect with these but so is using them for melting chocolate. I used these to melt and put in crêpes and they worked better than the actual melting chocolate! I would definitely use these again.
Jennifer Z.
Greensboro, NC
Does it really get better than Hersey's chocolate. They are by far the best chocolate chips out there and I use them for so much more than just baking. Not to mention, they are more responsibly priced than the "higher end" brands and the taste is much better!
diana v.
Waxahachie, TX
Cchhhhhhhhhhhhhhocollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaateteeeeeeeee
Syd😸 T.
Why are the mini chips better than regular size?
Lydia W.
Vernon
Never used this brand, is it OK to melt in microwave ovens?
Katrina A.
Tampa, FL
Simply little kisses from heaven. with soo many possibility's!
Clara F.