BY HERSHEY'S #4 in Baking Chips, Nuts & Bars

Real Semi-Sweet Chocolate A true classic, these rich semi-sweet chocolate chips make baked goods great. ~2 cups. see more...

• how good are these? is it worth buying?3 Answers
  • I just but it to eat out of the bag lol1 Answers
  • Does anyone else like to eat these right out of the bag?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Mahi V.
Silver Spring, MD
Never fails to make any baking experience amazing. I love using these chocolate chips to make cookies, muffins, cupcakes or brownies. Very multifunctional and comes out perfect every time. There’s no bitterness to the taste or brunt flavor.
Lina V.
Ocala, FL
I absolutely love these chocolate chips. I used them to make Chocolate covered Apple bites and I'm so happy with how they turned out. They melted really easily and set well on the apples too. I also love to leave them in the freezer and when I need a chocolate fix I just grab a handful and stuff my mouth lol.
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I always use Hershey's semi sweet chocolate chips when I make homemade chocolate chip cookies. They always turn out perfect! These are also pretty yummy straight outta the bag if you need a quick chocolate fix and you don't have any more in the house! I recommend these chocolate chips even if they are a little pricey, you get what you paid for, they are worth the extra $$!
Daniella H.
Scarsdale, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Obviously no question all chocolate that Hershey makes is amazing. But I really had fun with these recently making chocolate covered strawberries. They came out so good and you should try! They’re really a treat and so easy to make! Just chocolate and a little bit of oil and keep it on a double boiler until it’s ready.
Arlette P.
Indianapolis, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This Hershey's Semi-Sweet Chocolate Baking Chips are really good! I love to mix it with natural toasted peanut and share it with my son, is a healthy, delicious snack. It is affordable. Sweet enough! I will buy it again because chocolate taste great, is anti-depressive, gives me energy and my family like it!
sami S.
Edmonds
These are the best chocolate chips I have ever used in baking cookies and I have baked at least cookies that included chips 30+ times. I would recommend people who love chips to buy these, especially at you r local QFC or Safeway since they usually have deals for members ❤️
Kaanan F.
Denham Spgs, LA
Love these chips! They are amazing in all our cookies. Have great flavor. Completely met my expectations. I bought them at Walmart. Similar value as other similar brands. I have bought them again and would recommend them.
Taylor H.
Absolutely live for these! I buy them to make cookies with family and end up eating them before we can make them. Hershey's Semi-Sweet Chocolate Baking Chips love these!
Laura Lee W.
Bothell
I believe this is a go-to for any Baker and should always be a staple in the cupboard. Semi-sweet chips are delicious and they work with every recipe that needs chocolate
Kayla F.
Hollywood, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are great cholocalte chips to bake with! My husband and I actually make chocolate covered bananas and chocolate pancakes and he ate the rest of the leftovers!
Michele P.
oceanside
Are these worth the $3? I'm a huge baker and I've been wanting to experiment with with different chocolate chips.
Maria G.
Los Angeles, CA
how good are these? is it worth buying?
Darlene D.
Upland, PA
Does anyone else like to eat these right out of the bag?
elizah k.
I just but it to eat out of the bag lol