BY HERSHEY'S #7 in Baking Chips, Nuts & Bars

When you open a bag of Hershey’s Semi-Sweet Chocolate Baking Chips, you open a bag of possibilities! Add them to so many things!

Sugar, chocolate, Cocoa Buttermilk, Fat Lecithin, Natural Flavors, Milk

• how good are these? is it worth buying?3 Answers
  • I just but it to eat out of the bag lol1 Answers
  • Does anyone else like to eat these right out of the bag?3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Lina V.
Ocala, FL
I absolutely love these chocolate chips. I used them to make Chocolate covered Apple bites and I'm so happy with how they turned out. They melted really easily and set well on the apples too. I also love to leave them in the freezer and when I need a chocolate fix I just grab a handful and stuff my mouth lol.
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
You cant go wrong with these, I always choose these for my baking. My family loves double chocolate chip cookies and double chocolate chip brownies and this is what I use. It is a great product and their is usually a sale on so your getting a great value. I recommend trying these.
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I always use Hershey's semi sweet chocolate chips when I make homemade chocolate chip cookies. They always turn out perfect! These are also pretty yummy straight outta the bag if you need a quick chocolate fix and you don't have any more in the house! I recommend these chocolate chips even if they are a little pricey, you get what you paid for, they are worth the extra $$!
Arlette P.
Indianapolis, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This Hershey's Semi-Sweet Chocolate Baking Chips are really good! I love to mix it with natural toasted peanut and share it with my son, is a healthy, delicious snack. It is affordable. Sweet enough! I will buy it again because chocolate taste great, is anti-depressive, gives me energy and my family like it!
Mahi V.
Silver Spring, MD
Never fails to make any baking experience amazing. I love using these chocolate chips to make cookies, muffins, cupcakes or brownies. Very multifunctional and comes out perfect every time. There’s no bitterness to the taste or brunt flavor.
sami S.
Edmonds , WA
These are the best chocolate chips I have ever used in baking cookies and I have baked at least cookies that included chips 30+ times. I would recommend people who love chips to buy these, especially at you r local QFC or Safeway since they usually have deals for members ❤️
Taylor H.
Absolutely live for these! I buy them to make cookies with family and end up eating them before we can make them. Hershey's Semi Sweet Chocolate Baking Chips love these!
Amy W.
College Sta, TX
I love these baking chips. I have tried many different brands, and in my opinion, please have the best flavor. They are very affordable and I will definitely buy them again!
Laura Lee W.
Bothell
I believe this is a go-to for any Baker and should always be a staple in the cupboard. Semi-sweet chips are delicious and they work with every recipe that needs chocolate
Kayla F.
Hollywood, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are great cholocalte chips to bake with! My husband and I actually make chocolate covered bananas and chocolate pancakes and he ate the rest of the leftovers!
Michele P.
Oceanside, CA
Are these worth the $3? I'm a huge baker and I've been wanting to experiment with with different chocolate chips.
Darlene D.
Upland, PA
Does anyone else like to eat these right out of the bag?
Maria G.
Los Angeles, CA
how good are these? is it worth buying?
elizah k.
I just but it to eat out of the bag lol