Hershey's Semi Sweet Chocolate Baking Chips

When you open a bag of Hershey’s Semi-Sweet Chocolate Baking Chips, you open a bag of possibilities! Add them to so many things!

Sugar, chocolate, Cocoa Buttermilk, Fat Lecithin, Natural Flavors, Milk

I just but it to eat out of the bag lol
Are these worth the $3? I'm a huge baker and I've been wanting to experiment with with different chocolate chips.
Does anyone else like to eat these right out of the bag?
Start your review of Hershey's Semi Sweet Chocolate Baking Chips!
Tazewell, VA
I love these little things in pancakes! They make a pancake over the tip good. You can make your own home made pancake or get any box batter and add as many of these as you want and they put pancakes over the top. No improvement needed. Am very satisfied with these. Great value can get big bags at very affordable price! I highly reccomend these or the sweetened ones and the butterscotch ones are good in pancakes or homemade brownies.
Roselle , IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Very good high-quality baking chocolate chips they are sweet but not too sweet great for any recipes Weatherbee a simple chocolate chip cookie or something that you want to melt and use as a dip I cannot complain on this product it is very easy to use smells and tastes delicious I definitely must say it’s better than a lot of other brands out there high quality chocolate low price
Plainfield
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I tried these chips after a friend recommended them. The chocolate was SUPER sweet, even though I bought the semi-sweet package, which was a huge disappointment. I actually got a stomach ache from eating the cookies and the sugar. :( I’m not sure if I got a mislabeled package or if the product is always like this, but it was a huge was of money.
Jacksonville, FL
Hershey’s is known for their chocolate which is why these chocolate chips are perfect for baking. These can be used in anything such as pancakes or baking some cookies. However, my favorite use for Hershey’s chocolate chips is to place some in a bag of fresh popped popcorn to have the the ultimate sweet and salty snack.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These chocolate chips are definitely the classic type that most people like to bake with. They're not too sweet or too bitter. The chocolate isn't the highest quality but it's still good and affordable. Very comparable to Nestle's chips; I think they're interchangeable. I might like these the tiniest bit more.
Covington, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love buying these! The price is good for the high quality. Also! The recipe on the back of bag is the best. I think the recipe and these chocolate chips makes some really good chocolate chip cookies. Overall, satisfied with the taste and price. These are good chocolate chips for cooking.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love baking and cooking using Hershey's Semi Sweet Chocolate Baking Chips. I love making chocolate chips pancakes with my kids.  They add the prefect taste to cookies, cupcakes, muffins etc.. Sometimes i'll sneak a few allow.  They have a great taste not over powering.
Cicero
I love these, I think it’s a great product. I use them in chocolate chip cookies and chocolate chip pancakes. I would recommend this product. There are many ways to use this but I only use it for those two. My sons actually just put some in a bowl and eat them like that.
Selah, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are my go-to chocolate chips for any baking project I have. I find that these chips have so much more of a richer taste and more authentic cocoa flavor than any other brand. They are the perfect size and add so much flavor to any dessert or any meal you want.
Grayson, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Hershey's Semi Sweet Chocolate Baking Chips uploaded by sarah A.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Great chocolate chips!What you expect from Hershey!Makes the best chocolate chip cookies and melts right up to use as a dip or whip up some 5 minute fudge!!My go to for all my recipes!We even snack on them sometimes!I pretty much always have a bag on hand!