BY HERSHEY'S #5 in Baking Chips, Nuts & Bars

When you open a bag of Hershey’s Semi-Sweet Chocolate Baking Chips, you open a bag of possibilities! Add them to so many things!

Sugar, chocolate, Cocoa Buttermilk, Fat Lecithin, Natural Flavors, Milk

• how good are these? is it worth buying?3 Answers
  • I just but it to eat out of the bag lol1 Answers
  • Does anyone else like to eat these right out of the bag?3 Answers
Lina V.
Ocala, FL
I absolutely love these chocolate chips. I used them to make Chocolate covered Apple bites and I'm so happy with how they turned out. They melted really easily and set well on the apples too. I also love to leave them in the freezer and when I need a chocolate fix I just grab a handful and stuff my mouth lol.
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
You cant go wrong with these, I always choose these for my baking. My family loves double chocolate chip cookies and double chocolate chip brownies and this is what I use. It is a great product and their is usually a sale on so your getting a great value. I recommend trying these.
Senajda D.
Grimes, IA
I love the hersey brand for baking. They are resonably priced and many grocery stores carry them. I love making chocolate chip cookies with these as they dont turn out super sweet since they are semi sweet.
Sarah H.
Mt Washington, KY
Purchased at: Kroger
These semi sweet chocolate chips are my favorite to bake with! They taste great and melt just the right amount in a chocolate chip cookie! The price is obviously more than the generic store brand, but the taste is definitely one of a kind.
Mahi V.
Silver Spring, MD
Never fails to make any baking experience amazing. I love using these chocolate chips to make cookies, muffins, cupcakes or brownies. Very multifunctional and comes out perfect every time. There’s no bitterness to the taste or brunt flavor.
sami S.
Edmonds , WA
These are the best chocolate chips I have ever used in baking cookies and I have baked at least cookies that included chips 30+ times. I would recommend people who love chips to buy these, especially at you r local QFC or Safeway since they usually have deals for members ❤️
Erin E.
Obsessed with these. A little bit sweet and just the smallest amount bitter. These are my favorite kind of chips to throw into a banana or pumpkin bread. The value for flavor and quality is on point. Highly recommend!
Amy W.
College Sta, TX
I love these baking chips. I have tried many different brands, and in my opinion, please have the best flavor. They are very affordable and I will definitely buy them again!
April F.
Oklahoma city, OK
This is the only brand I will buy when making anything with chocolate chocolate chips. The semi-sweet is the perfect taste in all my cookies to bars to brownies. I have learned the cheap chocolate chips definitely do not taste the same and will ruin my cookies, so lesson learned to never buy cheap generic brands again for that reason alone.
Daniella H.
Scarsdale, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Obviously no question all chocolate that Hershey makes is amazing. But I really had fun with these recently making chocolate covered strawberries. They came out so good and you should try! They’re really a treat and so easy to make! Just chocolate and a little bit of oil and keep it on a double boiler until it’s ready.
Michele P.
Oceanside, CA
Are these worth the $3? I'm a huge baker and I've been wanting to experiment with with different chocolate chips.
Darlene D.
Upland, PA
Does anyone else like to eat these right out of the bag?
Maria G.
Los Angeles, CA
how good are these? is it worth buying?
elizah k.
I just but it to eat out of the bag lol