Hershey's Semi-Sweet Chocolate Baking Chips uploaded by Asrah M.Hershey's Semi-Sweet Chocolate Baking Chips uploaded by Roseddy Piña D.Hershey's Semi-Sweet Chocolate Baking Chips uploaded by Harmony J.

BY HERSHEY'S #3 in Baking Chips & Bars

Real Semi-Sweet Chocolate A true classic, these rich semi-sweet chocolate chips make baked goods great. ~2 cups. see more...

• how good are these? is it worth buying?1 Answers
  • I just but it to eat out of the bag lol1 Answers
  • Does anyone else like to eat these right out of the bag?2 Answers
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
These are perfect! They blend in well with just about any sweets recipe without making it too sweet. I've used them in pancakes, cakes, cookies, for decorating, etc. However, I don't buy them much because they are a bit expensive where I live. I get them from my supermarket whenever they come on sale. I would recommend or repurchase these baking chocolate chips.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Columbus, OH
Make great chocolate chip cookies with these! I didn't give the five stars only because they can be pricey at some stores, but Walmart usually has them for a reasonable price. For summer time I also like to use them for eatable cookie dough bars, a dessert you keep in the fridge or freezer so it's indulgent and cools you off.
Ally M.
Ally M.
Temecula, CA
I always use the Hershey's Semi-Sweet Chocolate Baking Chips, and they never let me down. The last time I used these wonderful chips was when I had a Bonfire Party, I used these delicious morsels for some S'mores. My family and friends loved the S'mores, and the chips also go great with some cookies or brownies.
Erica B.
Erica B.
Millington, MI
I used to believe that all brands of chocolate chips were equal. I was by far wrong! I have used several different ones through the years and the Hershey's Semi-sweet are much superior in my opinion. They have a darker color to them and they melt smooth. The taste is awesome in whatever I make with them.
Casondra S.
Casondra S.
Loganton, PA
These are my favorite chocolate chips to use in cookies. They usually stay soft and gooey even after the cookie has cooled. I also love using them in my daughters pancakes for the same reason. Not too sweet and not that expensive either. Overall a great product.
Seraphia S.
Seraphia S.
Groesbeck, TX
Foodie Expert
When I can swing the price these are my go to chocolate chips for when I'm making chocolate chip pecan cookies or when I'm baking a cake. They are just the right amount of sweet and really hold up well while baking melting just enough to be gooey and yummy.
Jillian B.
Jillian B.
Foodie Expert
These are great for holiday baking, especially chocolate chip cookies which are a lot of people's fave! The price is reasonable, and they are great to use in lots of recipes.
Jayann W.
Jayann W.
W Bloomfield, MI
Used these in my flourless peanut butter cookies and they were delicious. I made them for two of my grandchildren and they ate the first batch right out of the oven.
Anita J.
Anita J.
Saint Leonard, MD
I enjoy the deeper chocolate flavor of the semi sweet chocolates, these are great for chocolate chip cookies. They are also very smooth and bake very nicely.
Gwen B.
Gwen B.
Raleigh, NC
These are ok but not my go to for baking -I prefer to use Nestle. If they are on sale they are worth trying though they aren't that different. ok quality
Michele P.
Michele P.
Oceanside, CA
Foodie Expert
Are these worth the $3? I'm a huge baker and I've been wanting to experiment with with different chocolate chips.
Darlene D.
Darlene D.
Upland, PA
Does anyone else like to eat these right out of the bag?
elizah k.
elizah k.
Foodie Expert
I just but it to eat out of the bag lol
Maria G.
Maria G.
Los Angeles, CA
how good are these? is it worth buying?