BY HERSHEY'S

Treat Your Favorite Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Fan To The Sweet Taste Of Reese’s White Peanut Butter Eggs. These Individually-wrapped Treats Are Perfect For Easter Baskets And Everyday Snacking.
Favorite

Ingredient:

Peanuts, Sugar, Vegetable Oil, Palm Oil, Shea Oil, Sunflower Oil, Palm Kernel Oil, Safflower Oil, Dextrose, Nonfat Milk, Corn Syrup, Lactose, Contains 2% Or Less Of:, Salt, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Palm Kernel Oil, Palm Oil, Lecithin, Cornstarch, Glycerin, Tbhq (Preservative), Citric Acid (To Maintain Freshness), Vanillin (Artificial Flavor), Tocopherols (To Maintain Freshness), Pgpr (Emulsifier)

Morgan P.
Wichita
This is my favorite white chocolate candy! The peanut butter and white chocolate is a perfect mix! Sometimes it can be a bit too much chocolate for me. Reese is typically pretty affordable depending on what size and amount you purchase. If you love white chocolate and peanut butter you will love this! I love to buy these around the holidays because they have themed Reese’s. But they can be hard to find outside of the holidays.
Derlyne R.
Binghamton
Love it so good and I just cant have one, just keeps you wanting more. Its kinda pricey if you want a big bag but worth. I would tell people about it and share too
Kahla j.
colorado springs
Reese's Valentine's White Creme Peanut Butter Heart I love Reese’s! But even better when they are white chocolate! I love how they always make a holiday theme every year!
Marina R.
Staten Island
I love white chocolate Reese’s. Some people think that it can be too sweet, however these are perfect. I also have the mini cups ones in the go.
jasmine d.
Before I went vegan these were my favorite. I loved White chocolate and peanut butter. I use to eat a ton of them.
mads t.
i love chocolate lol it’s like a must have in my house, especially with my kids being total chocolate freaks
Aireal S.
Allendale, SC
The white chocolate mixed with the peanut butter just melts in your mouth the taste is so intense love it
Mari R.
Tucson
Chocolate is my favorite. Especially white chocolate. For any time of the day. Yummy and delicious
Shelby S.
Fairborn, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Easy to find and a great price! One of my favorite treats! I will forever be a lifelong consumer.
Yvette O.
Tulare, CA
Love white chocolate. So glad they made it in White chocolate. Taste is good. Very affordable.