BY HERSHEY'S

The Original. The Classic. Milk Chocolate And Reese's Creamy Peanut Butter In Its Purest Form. These Individually-wrapped Peanut Butter Cups Are Perfect For Snacking And Sharing.

Ingredient:

Milk Chocolate, Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Chocolate, Nonfat Milk, Milk Fat, Lactose, Lecithin, Pgpr (Emulsifier), Peanuts, Sugar, Dextrose, Salt, Tbhq (Preservative), Citric Acid (To Maintain Freshness)

Camiliaaaaa J.
Brooklyn, NY
I love it tastes like everything!! Literally heaven in my mouth! I love chocolate and I love peanut butter s together its  the greatest taste ever. And Reese's is my favourite brand. And now the Peanut Butter Cups comes in Jumbo Size?? I'm totally stoked!
Megan B.
Rockville , MD
Review for: Snack Size more...
I mean recess has always been and will always be a staple go to for me to curb a sweet tooth. It’s hands down one of my favorite cheat/junk food. Always always a good option. Obviously the price is reasonable as well.
member-ca0ed
Reese's Peanut Butter cups are my guilty pleasure. There is just something about the taste of chocolate and peanut butter mixed together. The snack size bags are my favorite, because I don't feel so bad eating one....or five!
Carmen Q.
Hilliard, OH
Review for: Snack Size more...
I don’t usually like chocolate but these are my weakness! I love the peanut butter flavor and it’s a perfection combo with chocolate. It’s a great value as well
Megan R.
Hilliard, OH
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Snack Size more...
Reese’s are my favorite chocolate and candy of all time so of course I love these!! They are Perfect for in the go just pop them in your mouth!
Victoria R.
Bend, OR
I love reeses they taste delious and have tons of flavor. You can get these anywhere. I would recommend these and i would repurchase
becca H.
East, Tawas Michigan
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
I love all types of Reeses and all types of chocolate I crave a lot of it most of the time but I need it on Halloween and Christmas
Tabbi S.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
Super yummy candy. This is actually my moms favorite candy she’s always eating them! Their creamy and the perfect amount sweetness.
Emily S.
Indianapolis, IN
Purchased at: Walmart
My favorite candy! The peanut butter is the best part. I also like to use reese's on my smores instead of regular chocolate.
Daniella M.
San Antonio
Love anything reeses! My favorite candy of all time. Oh how I love anything reeses!! I can eat this whole bag if u let me.