Hershey's Reese's Pieces Peanut Butter Candy-Filled Cane uploaded by Lao P.Hershey's Reese's Pieces Peanut Butter Candy-Filled Cane uploaded by Patti R.

BY HERSHEY'S

Plastic candy cane Red and green Hershey-ets Candy-covered milk chocolate Great for gifting, stocking stuffers and treating yourself Hershey's Hershey-ets Candy Filled Cane brings you the perfect holiday stocking stuffer. Stuffed with festive red and green Hershey-ets chocolates, it's a holiday tradition that kids of all ages love. see more...

• "Not the best tasting chocolate." in 1 review
  • "Different candies give a good variety for everyone, and they are in super cute containers" in 1 review
  • "This product is so much better than its competition." in 1 review
Lao P.
Indianapolis, IN
My kids love their Hershey's cane lol!!!! It's time for Christmas and I'm giving these as a gifts they tasted very chocolaty 😉.. for $1 is very cheap I love it I'll recommend to my family for the kids !!!! So excited!
Alexis F.
Baton Rouge , LA
Purchased at: Walmart
Reece’s are my first love. Reece’s pieces are a little more sweet than a regular peanut butter cup because of the candy coating. Getting one of the canes filled with candy is always fun.
Zairi G.
Davenport, FL
You know a classic candy coded milk chocolate. Seasonal item available for the holiday season and costs less than $3 dollars. Sold at waLmart, Walgreens and also many convenient stores. I don't preferred this treat on this flavor
Lana F.
Jacksonville, AL
I love these it's one of the best stocking stuffers for Christmas. I normally get one each year and it's always a treat. Normally bought at Walmart .great flavor.
Jeanny M.
Orem, Ut
This is a nice little gift for Christmas. The colors of the chocolate pieces really gives you a good feel for the Christmas festivities. The chocolate itself isn't great though. I mean it's decent. But this is a cheap gift so you get what you pay for. And also, the container is cute but I wish it would actually close well. Sometimes it would open up and I luckily catch it before the chocolate falls all over my purse.
Miranda S.
These are really cute holiday treats that you can pass out to children in your family as small Christmas presents if you don't know them that well or are on a budget. You can also use them as prizes for holiday games making the festivities that much more fun. I really enjoy Hershey's chocolate and it's nice to spread the joy to.
Maria M.
Las Vegas, NV
Hershey's Chocolate filled cane is perfect for candy lovers, especially during the holidays. It's very inexpensive and available anywhere. The candies itself have a great flavor of creamy milk chocolate. It can be a perfect last minute gift or just a perfect gift in general. It's great for goody bags as well !
Shon G.
Savannah, GA
Perfect stocking stuffer. You can buy them for just one dollar at almost any store. I have had them since I was younger and will buy them for my future kids as well. (You can buy them after Christmas for under 50 cents if your craving some chocolate. Good luck.
Julie P.
Sunbury, PA
Of course you pay for the shape of the container as you do not get as much for your $$ when you purchase these as opposed to a bag but I know our grandson loves receiving these at Christmas. He is a Hershey kiss fanatic like his grandfather.
brandy b.
West Covina, CA
This just screams christmas time. It's seriously not christmas until you receive the Hershey filled candy cane or buy it for someone. They make good stocking stuffers and gifts for around the office. But the packaging is not very durable! The plastic always cracks or cracks apart from the red top hook! It's very inexpensive candy so I mean, can't be too critical of it.
Amorette M.
Hanford, CA
What's your favorite cane? Mine is Reeses of course.