Hershey's Reese's Miniatures and Rolo Caramels Assortment uploaded by Rabah G.

BY HERSHEY'S #4 in Caramels

• Haven't seen this combo in store, probably for the better. Love a...3 Answers
  • I have NEVER seen this, I'm so interested in it! Where can I buy ...2 Answers
  • When is the best time to find these, and where 4 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "An assortment of some of my favorite candy bars." in 2 reviews
  • " Im not a big fan of chocolate but my kids would love this." in 1 review
  • "I love Hershey's chocolate bars and every other candy bar in this box!" in 1 review
  • "I LOVE hershey chocolate bars!" in 1 review
Kendra M.
Miami Gardens, FL
A Halloween, Christmas and Easter Must. Gives the kids, my boyfriend and I a million choices of chocolatey goodness and very little room for complaints. Happy chocolate smiles and always a great time. Making memories one piece of candy at a time! Highly recommend for your sanity and its the greatest money and time saving hack of the year. Buy a few of these be done. Drops Mic...
Miranda V.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Review for: Assortment 11 oz, Assortment 45 oz; 2 lb 13 oz; 1.28 kg more...
I love pretty much all of Hershey’s products I have ever tried. They never fail to disappoint! The chocolate is so creamy and soft and the flavors are always just perfect! Rite aid and CVS always have a great selection of Hershey and really good prices too
Manatu T.
Salt Lake City
Always stashing these in secret places all over my house so my kids won't find it and i wont have to share lol anyway we are always getting these to put together for a small gift or to make leis for gathering s or graduations
Macey H.
Pendleton, IN
Review for: Assortment 11 oz more...
I bought this for Halloween and the neighbor kids loved it! I’m a sucker for chocolate so really anything Reese’s catches my eye. Super affordable for the chocolate lovers out there and I definitely will be purchasing again.
Tia D.
Bethany , OK
My favorite type of chocolates. I will always choose these because of how yummy the milk chocolate taste. It’s even better when out in the freezer or with s’mores. I like to treat myself to it every now and then.
elizobeta B.
I love kisses because it’s small pieces of chocolate that helps you watch your diet. If your not worried about your diet then it’s great for making cookies, kids love it, grownups love it as well!!
Kristina H.
Mount Vernon, KY
I honestly do love this product but I do not like white chocolate that much so that is one thing I would change. Also I am not a very good fan of rolos but I absolutely love Hershey's and Reese's, especially during Halloween time because that's when all the candy starts to come out at your local Walmart, Kroger, rite aid store, or even the dollar store.
francheska r.
Let's be honest no other chocolate company compares to Hershey. Let's just get that out of the way now. I mean from a reg Hershey bar to kisses to any other kind of chocolates ... My mouth just water hahahaa love chocolate over anything does not matter what kind white dark milk I love it all and in my opinion Hershey has all of them down pack hands down .
Carole M.
Halloween is over but my favorite candy is still around.I buy candy that I like and can much on after trick or treat is over.Nothing does it better than  the Chocolate assortment mix of Hershey's Kisses,Reese's Miniatures and Rolos. The assortment bag is a great value.Would recommend it for the assortment and value.
Cindy R.
Olive Branch, MS
Hershey's assortment is what my parents used to put in my Christmas stocking and also what I've always put in my kids' stockings. Very nostalgic - tastes like my childhood!
Georgia J.
I thought rolos were only in England, do they sell them in the US too?
Are the airheads bites as good as the original ones?
Kimisha L.
Great assortment. Where can I get them though ?
Kaitlyn T.
Where can you get this particular bag at?? Christmas is around the corner and these would be good stocking stuffers!
Mallory B.
Can't find this local help?