Hershey's Reese's Miniatures and Rolo Caramels Assortment uploaded by Rabah G.

BY HERSHEY'S #7 in Caramels

• Haven't seen this combo in store, probably for the better...3 Answers
  • I have NEVER seen this, I'm so interested in it! Where ca...2 Answers
  • When is the best time to find these, and where 4 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "An assortment of some of my favorite candy bars." in 2 reviews
  • "I love Hershey's chocolate bars and every other candy bar in this box!" in 1 review
  • "I LOVE hershey chocolate bars!" in 1 review
  • " Im not a big fan of chocolate but my kids would love this." in 1 review
Macey H.
Pendleton, IN
Review for: Assortment 11 oz more...
I bought this for Halloween and the neighbor kids loved it! I’m a sucker for chocolate so really anything Reese’s catches my eye. Super affordable for the chocolate lovers out there and I definitely will be purchasing again.
elizobeta B.
I love kisses because it’s small pieces of chocolate that helps you watch your diet. If your not worried about your diet then it’s great for making cookies, kids love it, grownups love it as well!!
Kendra M.
Miami Gardens, FL
A Halloween, Christmas and Easter Must. Gives the kids, my boyfriend and I a million choices of chocolatey goodness and very little room for complaints. Happy chocolate smiles and always a great time. Making memories one piece of candy at a time! Highly recommend for your sanity and its the greatest money and time saving hack of the year. Buy a few of these be done. Drops Mic...
Kristina H.
Mount Vernon, KY
I honestly do love this product but I do not like white chocolate that much so that is one thing I would change. Also I am not a very good fan of rolos but I absolutely love Hershey's and Reese's, especially during Halloween time because that's when all the candy starts to come out at your local Walmart, Kroger, rite aid store, or even the dollar store.
francheska r.
Let's be honest no other chocolate company compares to Hershey. Let's just get that out of the way now. I mean from a reg Hershey bar to kisses to any other kind of chocolates ... My mouth just water hahahaa love chocolate over anything does not matter what kind white dark milk I love it all and in my opinion Hershey has all of them down pack hands down .
Carole M.
Plainville
Halloween is over but my favorite candy is still around.I buy candy that I like and can much on after trick or treat is over.Nothing does it better than  the Chocolate assortment mix of Hershey's Kisses,Reese's Miniatures and Rolos. The assortment bag is a great value.Would recommend it for the assortment and value.
Kelli S.
Kalama, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Review for: Assortment 11 oz more...
Love this assortment! You really do get three awesome, popular candies for a fair price all in one package. Love the variety too, chocolate, peanut butter, and caramel! Always nice to have different candies to choose from when you have a family with different personalities in it! :)
Lacey T.
Eastside
This is my go to bags of candy. It has a nice variety of candies which is awesome because who wants to eat the same thing all the time? Can be bought just about anywhere and it is very affordable. It is a big hit with all the kiddos. I would highly recommend for the chocolate lover!
Hillary S.
New Lexington
Review for: Assortment 11 oz more...
Hershey's chocolate is my favorite. I love the variety of choices that there are. There's something for everyone. And is affordable in my opinion. Plus you can get it almost anywhere
Laura M.
West Salem, IL
Oh my how I love chocolate, and my weakness is reese's. I cannot turn down chocolate and peanut butter. This bag has all the goodies though, mom gets the Reeses and everyone else can have the other. This way no one feels left out of a chocolate craving
Georgia J.
UK
I thought rolos were only in England, do they sell them in the US too?
Farhana
Singapore
Are the airheads bites as good as the original ones?
Kimisha L.
PMB
Great assortment. Where can I get them though ?
Kaitlyn T.
Where can you get this particular bag at?? Christmas is around the corner and these would be good stocking stuffers!
Mallory B.
Can't find this local help?