Hershey's Reese's Miniatures and Rolo Caramels Assortment uploaded by Rabah G.

BY HERSHEY'S #9 in Caramels

• Haven't seen this combo in store, probably for the better...3 Answers
  • I have NEVER seen this, I'm so interested in it! Where ca...2 Answers
  • I haven't seen these in store where can you get it ?2 Answers
  • "Caramel, peanut butter, and milk chocolate, you can't go wrong!" in 1 review
Macey H.
Pendleton, IN
I bought this for Halloween and the neighbor kids loved it! I’m a sucker for chocolate so really anything Reese’s catches my eye. Super affordable for the chocolate lovers out there and I definitely will be purchasing again.
elizobeta B.
I love kisses because it’s small pieces of chocolate that helps you watch your diet. If your not worried about your diet then it’s great for making cookies, kids love it, grownups love it as well!!
Kendra M.
Miami Gardens, FL
A Halloween, Christmas and Easter Must. Gives the kids, my boyfriend and I a million choices of chocolatey goodness and very little room for complaints. Happy chocolate smiles and always a great time. Making memories one piece of candy at a time! Highly recommend for your sanity and its the greatest money and time saving hack of the year. Buy a few of these be done. Drops Mic...
Veronica S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is such a great chocolate variety pack from Hershey. All of the chocolate in this bag is delicious. I really like this bag because it has something that everyone can enjoy. The candies are also the perfect size to satisfy Sweet Tooth cravings
francheska r.
Let's be honest no other chocolate company compares to Hershey. Let's just get that out of the way now. I mean from a reg Hershey bar to kisses to any other kind of chocolates ... My mouth just water hahahaa love chocolate over anything does not matter what kind white dark milk I love it all and in my opinion Hershey has all of them down pack hands down .
Carole M.
Plainville
Halloween is over but my favorite candy is still around.I buy candy that I like and can much on after trick or treat is over.Nothing does it better than  the Chocolate assortment mix of Hershey's Kisses,Reese's Miniatures and Rolos. The assortment bag is a great value.Would recommend it for the assortment and value.
Natalie H.
West Columbia, SC
This assortment is perfect! I keep them on my desk at work and my candy dish can never stay full. So it's a winner! It's a good value especially if you can get a deal on them.
Kelli S.
Kalama, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love this assortment! You really do get three awesome, popular candies for a fair price all in one package. Love the variety too, chocolate, peanut butter, and caramel! Always nice to have different candies to choose from when you have a family with different personalities in it! :)
Lacey T.
Eastside
This is my go to bags of candy. It has a nice variety of candies which is awesome because who wants to eat the same thing all the time? Can be bought just about anywhere and it is very affordable. It is a big hit with all the kiddos. I would highly recommend for the chocolate lover!
Hillary S.
New Lexington
Hershey's chocolate is my favorite. I love the variety of choices that there are. There's something for everyone. And is affordable in my opinion. Plus you can get it almost anywhere
Georgia J.
UK
I thought rolos were only in England, do they sell them in the US too?
Nikki w.
Which is better Reese’s or Hershey’s Kisses ?
Farhana
Singapore
Are the airheads bites as good as the original ones?
Kimisha L.
PMB
Great assortment. Where can I get them though ?
Miranda a.
Guntersville , AL
When is the best time to find these, and where